Stargate Atlantis loadout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stargate Atlantis loadout?

Hey guys, looking to make an SGA loadout, with the only difference being i wasnt the omega medic vest as opposed to the normal vest.

Can somebody list me what i need? :S ive been looking but cant find decent black combat shirts etc?

Any help would be much appreciated!
    TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Re: Stargate Atlantis loadout?

Talk to my mate, Twitchy. He's the bloke you need for anything stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by simonmtchll View Post
      Can somebody list me what i need? :S ive been looking but cant find decent black combat shirts etc?

Any help would be much appreciated!

have you tried a black M65 field jacket? thats what i use the patches of of bay with a E trouser just black can find off any army surples store, tac vest i have a custom one that fits P90 mags in the front so thats what i use it also has a magic p90 sling thing built in (bit like them expensive sholder sling for p90 but built in). any think else just ask,

Thanks,
      Twitchy.

Comment

Yeah the field jacket seems a bit bulky, im just looking for a lightweight shirt, and as for the vest did you make it yourself or did you get it from a certain site?
        TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

i got the vest of a site but they no longer sell them any more but i mean if you type in p90 vest in google see what you can find as for a light weigh shirt just type in
          TACTICAL MILITARY/ARMY BDU COMBAT BLACK SHIRT in e**y and have a look

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simonmtchll I like airsoft. Find out more about simonmtchll
          Working...
          X