Slings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slings

Ive got a G36E and a HK416 and im looking for a sling for each of them. Preferably 3 point but other than that i don't mind. Have you guys got any suggestions?

Re: Slings

A sling is a sling really!

I've got a Viper 3 point, they come in various colours. Was £10 if I remember correctly. Not let me down yet

Comment

whilst this is a little bit of a de-rail and not wanting to clog the forum with another sling thread.

can any of you guys out there tell me if a genuine SA80 sling is any longer than the cheap bit of tat sling you get with the AA R85, if you have one and could measure it for me would be great.

mucho thanks
      if Little Red Riding Hood should show up with a bazooka and a bad attitude, I expect you to chin the bitch.

Trader Rating.
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...highlight=hyde

Comment

The G36 sling points might be too large for the hooks on some slings (my 2 point bungee sling wont fit on my G36c for example), it'd probably be wise to look for slings that will actually fit the points.. or improvise with other items (like keyring hoops, strong ones anyway) as a workaround.

Most slings should work without issue on the majority of weapons though.
        AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

I have the same issues as Fluxeor I have trouble getting my lobster claws off my G36c they are very thick sling points, next time I would look for the pincer type. so with that In mind check the sling points before buying or you may end up having to mod your gun slightly

Comment

I Think the viper ones are failrly good and cheap as chips
            so cant complain really
            To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Comment

Can anyone tell me if the viper 3 point sling is compatable with a P90 rifle.

Cheers in advance.

Comment

The P90 only has one sling point at the back so sadly it's not.
                I found the best sling for a P90 when I had one was a single point. I did have to make a webbing loop to go through the back sling loop to attach it but it was a 2 min job using some left over webbing.
                You could even just tie some para cord through the sling loop and attach the sling to that and it would be nice and secure.

Comment

if you can fit the SA80 sling to either of them I strongly suggest you do. it is a fantastic piece of kit. - the man who designed it should get a pint!

mac
                  Originally posted by Coz
                  Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

I have a viper 3 point and the clips fit perfectly onto my G36E sling mounts

Stargazer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tovell2121 Find out more about tovell2121
                    Working...
                    X