Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some help with hi-capas and holsters

Needing a bit of help here lads.

My friend and his girlfriend have decided to get matching pistols (sniff sniff...thats about the sweetest thing ive ever heard...).

They have decided to both go for hi-capas but are looking for something preferably with a fast draw and as alot of modular holsters are a pain in the hoop i was recommending kydex holsters.

Now he goes and buys two serpas do you of you guys know if the hi-capa will fit in the 1911 holster? or is there another kydex holster that would do the trick?

Anybodies info/experience in doing this would be much appreciated.

Cheers in advance.
    theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Re: some help with hi-capas and holsters

Get the £20 pistol holster from airsoft****d i had my glock 18c in it with a high cap, is also fully adjustable
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 26 June, 2009, 14:37.

Comment

He is refering to the Model Gun not its magazine capacity

It is hard to find a Hard holster for the Hi-Capas due to the fact that they have no real steal counterparts, I ended up with a nylon holster.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulb View Post
        Needing a bit of help here lads.
        Now he goes and buys two serpas do you of you guys know if the hi-capa will fit in the 1911 holster?
        No, they won't fit
        bought [bawt]
        verb
        Simple past tense and past participle of buy.
        brought [brawt]
        verb
        Simple past tense and past participle of bring.

Comment

would there be a way of modifying the holster? i.e. change the shape by filing it down or something as they are quite a similar shape
          PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

cheers bud for the heads up!

i'll inform him of the bad news he was looking at a pps holster made by safariland as an alternative, the downside of them is they leave the pistol completly exposed. and i'm unsure how skirmishable they are.
            theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

Apparently they will fit in holsters for Springfield XD's. I've also been told that Glock moulded holsters can hold them but I cant remember if it was the 5.1 or 4.3 that fit Glock holsters.

Comment

You can alter the the serpa holsters to fit a high capa.Done it for my 4.3 and its easy to do. I used the cheap soft version as i didnt want to cut an expensive blackhawk one.
                http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=4757

Comment

i use a wrap around holster i got one in digi dpm and one on my molle vest works perfect

Comment

speedsec make a rigid holster for the hi capa 5.1 ad 4.3 speedsec3 fits both, speedsec4 is specifically for the 5.1 you con get them from some elite place in Burnley.

my trader rating > http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10461

Comment

I have a idea that safarialnd 6004 for a sig p226 might work for a hi-cappa.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bulb i like airsoft alot, oh, and beer i really like beer Find out more about Bulb
                      Working...
                      X