Hessian Sacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hessian Sacks

So does anyone know where to buy Hessian sacks in the Bournemouth area? I don't want to buy from auction sites etc due to wait and I have money in my wallet for it and other things

Cheers guys.
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 27 June, 2009, 09:18.

Re: Hessian Sacks

Unless you specifically need sacks (ie to fill with sand, 'foraged' food, etc), pay a visit to your local habidashers. Most half-decent ones will stock hessian-type webbing farbic to cover the underneath of chairs/sofas.
    If it's just to roll up and bungee to your webbing, then a roll of the upholstery hessian looks near enough the same ....................
    It's also useful to scrim weapons, webbing and ghillies

Comment

They're basically Burlap sandbags.

Have a look in a local surplus store, or outdoor shop. Or maybe google....

Comment

garden centre - ask for potato sacks - they just throw them away so you will probably get them for free!
        Originally posted by Coz
        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

You can buy burlap in rolls from b n q
          Or building places as builders tent to use alot of the stuff to keep cement dry

Comment

Thanks alot guys will go hunting today

If B n Q have a good thick roll of it ill buy that, ill need quite a lot

if not ill go to garden centres etc and ask

Comment

Hey Mini,

Just ordered the webtex ghilie garnish kit, I'll let you know what it's like

Hopefully I might have time to write a review.

Comment

Cool mate

got some sacks today at poundland..awesome

only thing is with the concealment vest you de string the sack and there not the same length so when you feed it through and tie it one tug and they all fall out

Comment

May do the whole suit differently, the holes in the webtex vest are too bloody small to fit anything in and i dont have a hot glue gun to glue em on

Comment

PM Shipwreck guys, he works in a garden center where I got lots of sacks for free...
                    Kilo Veni, Kilo Vedi, Kilo Castratavi Illegitimos
                    Kilo came, Kilo saw, Kilo castrated the b@stards.

Bolt actions speak louder than words.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                    Working...
                    X