CA or ICS M4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA or ICS M4?

know someone who is looking to buy a high end, well performing and reliable M4. Has narowed it down to 2 choises of almost the same price: ICS M4 C15 (same as ICS M4A1 but with silencer and RIS) or a CA M15A4 SPC (again, same as the CA M15A4 but with RIS). Can anyone help out reccomend one of these rifles over the other? or give any pros/cons of each?

Re: CA or ICS M4?

ICS m4
    You miss every shot you don't take.

Comment

Ive never had an ICS but i can tell you that the CA M4's are brilliant quality. Reinforced internals as standard. On the other hand though if you/your friend get a new ICS then these come with reinforced internals as standard too. I have heared alot about there new split gearboxes, and quite frankily its all been good talk. It's a very tough choice. Though i would still pick my CA over an ICS

Comment

classic army are brilliant weapons

heard too many spook stories about ICS

CA internals are some of the best too, great to use straight out of the box and good quality and strong externals
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Are classic Army Japanese?

Only i've seen "made in hong kong" on many of them.

Comment

ive always used ICS m4's as have my team and we are all really happy with them, these guys are right there have been alot of stories over the years i mean the early split gearboxes were hit and miss and some of them were terrible.

Luckily i have my two of the old ones and they are only no needing to be serviced now almost six years later! but i do know a few folk that were not as lucky.

What i will say is the new ones are a definate improvement i mean the guys in my team who have the newer ones performance wise blew mine out of the water!

These are really good as you can also have a few upper gearboxes to comply with different site limits.

just my experience,
            theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

ICS i say the new gen split gearboxes are brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                Are classic Army Japanese?

Only i've seen "made in hong kong" on many of them.
                no, they are made in hong kong - but are one of the best brands, up there with G&P etc
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

thanks for all the replies, but still not much closer to a decision lol :P has anyone been able to compare the ICS m4 with the CA m4?

Comment

One thing about them Both there hop ups are naff

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hugo03 Find out more about Hugo03
                    Working...
                    X