Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUGZ Wire mesh goggles.

Afternoon all.

Has anyone ever heard of these? Or even tried them?

I've been looking for a decent pair of glasses for a while,
    one which will keep BB's out, and stay clear at the same time.

I almost always resort to borrowing a pair of mesh goggles from the safezone because of fogging on my glasses..

Well, after looking into it, i've come up with these:

If you look on google, you'll see a review on another forum. It get's the thumbs up initially, but when tested, it had some questionable results.

Does anyone know more about these?

I'm definatley getting a pair if they're worth it. :D

Re: BUGZ Wire mesh goggles.

I cannot recommend enough 'Bitter End Goggles'. They appear similar to what you have found above, but the reviews are all outstanding. Never seen anything apart from singing praise for them.

The problem with wire mesh is it is weak, due to being woven strands. The Bitter End ones are a stamped sheet of pressed steel :D

Comment

Re: BUGZ Wire mesh goggles.

I got 3 pairs from america and there really good they are comfortable and obvioulsly they get no fogging but you may want to spray the see through plastic green as sometimes the light passes through and shines in your eyes which makes it difficult to see. I got the 10 threads per inch version and ive been hit quite alot in the mesh and its been fine. Here's another good review of them and also it has the link to buy them aswell http://actualairsoft.com/wp/?p=20

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
      Working...
      X