Multi cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi cam

hi every one, recently spyed this on ebb and wondred is it genuine multi cam

and also is it suited to woodland ops as i dont tend to see very many underground at ucap or even at ****** *****
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 1 July, 2009, 07:52. Reason: removing retailer
    Yeah though I walk in the valley in the shadow of death.
    I shall fear NO evil.
    For I am the biggest, baddest, meanest mother F***er in the vicinity.

Re: Multi cam

EBB does not sell any real multicam as such. They do some totally fake kit, which is ok. But not great. They do some supposed genuine material kit (I don't think they got that material the correct way if it is real.)

With multicam you have 3 choices, the totally fake stuff. Usually lesser quality, and quite often a little off colour. Then you have the licenced companies such as OPS, Condor, Tru-Spec who make real multicam (look for the multicam label). Finally you have the Crye kit, which is stupdily expensive - but should be top notch.

Comment

i would recomment Tru-Spec multicam clothing over any of the copies

very tough and using real multicam frabric
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

A little off topic, but still on topic... lol.

Shadowcaptain, is your True Spec kit very dark? I've got OPS trousers and Tru Spec shirt. So dark, almost is DPM, lol.

Comment

well its lighter than DPM - as it should be

had some crappy chines ones before that were so light they may aswell have just glown in the dark

i plan on replacing it with the proper CRYE trousers... but PTW comes first
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Slogan....

Crye: Because the price makes you want to!
            Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

I sware by Tru-Spec gear, utterly fine bits of clothing, sturdy as hell, hold colour and are god damn comfy.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I heard Tru-Spec Multicam will fade quite a lot, and people with choice tend to go for Propper instead (this is me being a little biased because I own Propper MC BDUs, but I did a fair bit of research before choosing)

Comment

I have the Propper MC BDU set... its good stuff
                  Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

Obviously the best colour comes from Crye Precision, cause its their camouflage. Next comes companies who use Crye produced camouflage like OPs and TAD Gear. Propper and Tru Spec both produced licensed copies of Cryes camouflage (So they produce a Crye inspected version of Multicam). Ive used both Tru Spec and Propper version of Multicam. I tend to lean more towards Tru Spec as Propper adds a bit too much green to the colours. Tru Spec also produces 50/50 Nyco versions of the uniform which are superior. Propper just produces 65/35 PolyCotton which isnt as good quality.

Comment

^ good point about the materials

NYCO is very good material

Comment

mmmm multicam.

i have a fake multicam jacket, which is faded because i wear it all the time, on the field and off, i like the jacket, but i heard somewhere washing it inside out helps.

that said, i need a new jacket, its well faded over the rest of the BDU's, webbing and helmet cover.

Boris
                        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

jag its quite possible that ebb has managed to source a manufacturer who uses genuine or licenced crye material, there is a lot of it about, im sure they wouldnt claim it was genuine if it was not, thats why there is a marked difference in the prices between their multisham and their multicam
                          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seal Find out more about seal
                          Working...
                          X