acu loadout q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acu loadout q's

ive currently got ACU digital clothing and want to add to it. i saw some pics in the 'pictures of your gear' thread of some chaps at 'the rock' full acu with tan vests and helmets etc etc..
    what i want from this is your opinion on vests and what i should start with and then what to progress to as like most things i cant buy it all at once

cheers
    sigpic
    9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Re: acu loadout q's

your awesome :P

haha i love the CB CIRAS.. think that'll be my next purchase
    sigpic
    9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

lulz no worries ;D

I'm a very sad and verging on the edge of Geardo unfortunately
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Nun-chuck, fancy pming me the same details please.

Although i am yet to find a good environment in which to use ACU, it does look good.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Not a big fan of solid colour vests. I quite like mixing the colour with pouches instead. Looks rather spiffy
          Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

romeo 26 year old child, living by the sea... Find out more about romeo
          Working...
          X