Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Who wants this new camo pattern? Signups.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who wants this new camo pattern? Signups.

I'd love some of this stuff. As such I'm more than happy to pay upto £100 for a set. (Yes, that's how much I would like some)

Comment

I am also interested but would need a definite total price for a boonie, shirt and trousers. Like most people I assume. I would also need to know the sizings as I am a big guy.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        I am also interested but would need a definite total price for a boonie, shirt and trousers. Like most people I assume. I would also need to know the sizings as I am a big guy.
        your not the only one there mate.

Comment

Well, I can finally bring this thread back from the dead. If you recall, I was trying to work with Claw Gear to get this camo made, but never heard back from them. It turns out that the reason had something to do with them not paying their factory or something (I am not privy to the details.) But the Swiss guys behind Invader Gear now own Claw Gear and they are back in business. They are revamping their product line and coming out with new things. I am flying to meet with them at IWA in two weeks in Germany. But I have been discussing a number of things I need to have produced (at a lower price than I pay now,) and brought up this camo.

Turns out we would need to print enough fabric for 250 uniforms (jacket and pants). I don't know the per-uniform cost yet (I have to work that out in person based on what the uniform would have on it) but I can realistically see getting the jacket and pants for $100 to $75 USD depending on the total quantity produced. What I will work up with them is to make a green/gray/dark gray/brown pattern similar to this one but a little more customized to improve it.

I envision the uniform to be similar to the Helikon SFU cut - but I don't know if that makes it cost more (i.e. re-tooling, etc.) But I would like a button up jacket in the raided BDU style with pocket buttons versus velcro closure. It would still have velcro on the shoulder pockets to show off all of your patch collection.

I will let you guys know what comes out of my meeting at IWA.

Comment

I would be up for that with a price point of $100 for jacket and trousers. No question at all, I am 100% in at that pricepoint. I would like the sizing to be in the more realistic US BDU sizing so an XXL is actually an XXL.

I normally go with an XXL in the trousers and an XXXL in the jacket as I like the jacket to be baggy, especially if I have layers on under it.

I would happily go to $140 for the jacket, trousers and boonie hat. Or £100. As long as the quality was decent and the pattern was not much different to the one depicted on the first page.

Comment

will you be able to confirm that the colours and pattern will be as per the first photo?
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I'm still very much interested, but where are you going to find 250 people to buy a set? That's the size of a small private army.
                Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

There is a fixed cost for the 250 uniforms worth of fabric. This is divided up into the number of uniforms and added to the cost to cut and sew each uniform. So if fewer than 250 uniforms are produced, then a greater percentage of the fixed cost goes into each uniform. For example (these are made up numbers):

250 uniforms worth of material: 3000 USD
                  250 uniforms @ 50 USD each 12500 USD
                  Total for 250 uniforms: 15500 USD
                  Each uniform of 250 that are made: 62 USD

250 uniforms worth of material: 3000 USD
                  100 uniforms @ 50 USD each 5000 USD
                  Total for 100 uniforms: 800 USD
                  Each uniform of 100 that are made: 80 USD

I do not have ANY actual costs and will not until I speak with them at IWA in two weeks (well 1 1/2 weeks)

Comment

I assume at the price point these are the "raider" style rather than the "stalker" type cut and build?
                    Originally posted by tackle
                    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

The price point indicated above is the "imaginary" style

these are made up numbers

Comment

okay then, which cut would you be going with were you to continue do you know? i.e. The stalker style integrated hard pads etc or the raider style BDU's?
                        Originally posted by tackle
                        For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

No idea yet. They are revamping the line so I won't know what they will be offering until after the IWA show.

Comment

I would also be up for a set as long as pattern was very close to original and price wasn't ridiculous. Around £100 for bdu's and boonie would be about right for most interested parties as far as I can tell.

Mite make a nice alternative to atacs kind of atacs and atacs-fg in one.
                            Honor before Victory

Comment

The change that I would like to make would take the light gray and make it a solid color. Right now it is actually a sub-pattern within the pattern. As for the price, I have to keep it below $100 USD to even think of selling it here in the States, so under £100 GBP would not be an issue.

Comment

never mind all that - where can i find the girls??

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kamarov I help with Russian things. Find out more about Kamarov
                                Working...
                                X