What do you's think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you's think?

Right lads i just want a bit off feedback on this loadout I am making.
    So its basicly going to be modern s.a.s
    Olive fleece(from primark cause you can replace them easy)
    Dpm pants
    Assualt boots
    Olive wooly hat
    Hgsi weesatch copy by guarder in olive
    Replica Cavalry headset
    My m4 with and acog on and a ris kit
    A sig with a molle holster attached to my vest
    and a mp7 in a drop leg holster
    or a tm benneli m3 over the back

What you guys think on this before i go ahead and make it:D

Re: What do you's think?

What role / which theatre? Bear in mind that SF wear/use whatever they want - no two use exactly the same kit.

Forget the MP7 (those are for police/tank crews etc) but the M4 with ACOG (with iron battle sights) is on the nail. Sig (226) yes, but I'd go for a drop-leg, rather than chest draw. Chest draw is pretty much a Yank thing (or for vehicle crews).

So for a general warfare set-up:

Primary: M4/ACOG (10x Mags+)
    Secondary: Sig variant (P226)

CT set-up:

Primary: MP5 variant
    Secondary: Shotgun (Mossberg 500 / Remington 870 or SPAS-12)
    Tertiary: Sig variant (P226)

Comment

I'm assuiming decideus forest is your chosen theater, due to the uk being mostly that hehe... From what I've seen, having a chest mounted SERPA seems to be quite common. Although I'd imagine it's preference from soldier to soldier.

That should give you the basic look. If you fancy a variation you'd get away with most hiking cloths under your kit, but sticking with either DPM breaks or a smock is always good. You might think about getting a OD MICH 2000 if you ever fancy a helmet.

I'm told that 'they' currently have a contract with a company called Paraclete, so a RAV or any other bits of tac gear from them wouldn't go amiss should you ever get tired of the weesatch.

Some people also go the whole hog by getting a custom barrel, reciever,pistol grip and but pad on their AR15 so as it looks more like the SFW but it's not stricly neccisary. I reckon the M3 and MP7 may be overkill though. You'd be better ditching them unless you absolutley NEED the extra fire power.

This shouldn't look too bad at all, have fun with it.

Edit:- Grow a beard, do your best to make it look like you can drag a jumbo jet ith your bare mits.

Comment

thanks for the responce lads
        Yeah Woodland is my desired theater
        Ive got a mp5 for cqb but thats sorted anyways
        The only reason i voted for a mp7 or a shotty as i have had a gun die on me before in the middle off a huge battle stuck with my friends colt 45
        It wasnt the nicest off experiances
        And i dont want to stupidly do out the m4
        Me and my mates are making a team and im assuming im the team leader as we have a marksman and a sniper already

Comment

A M4, M9 or 1911, DPM's, PLCE chest rig, Drop leg holster.

SORTED =D

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

You'd be better just having a spare rifle in the safe zone if you ask me, admitedly, my site isn't as big as some others so I can usually sprint back to the car and crab the thing hehe, guns breaking are just part of the game, you have to take it on the chin, sneak up nice and close with your pistol and get as many kills as you can using stealth, giule and sheer hardman'ness.

Comment

bearing in mind the environment you may be fighting in you need to think about weight and how much you carry. if its going to be in and out quick battleing you might want to carry less or more kit than normal. but if you are going for a weekend at say stirling oyu may want to travel light!
              thats my opinion
              this sunday we are skirimishing at my house and i made a custom belt kit from a PLCE double ammo pouch, a PLCE belt and a respirator pouch as a dump pouch!
              this will do for me as we only skirmish for a little while. it is also in the would so i want to create as little noise as possible!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

murta369 Find out more about murta369
              Working...
              X