genuine usmc gear colour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• genuine usmc gear colour?

hey guys, im putting together a usmc/battle for LA loadout. im buying a replica spartan vest (not the flyye one). the sell has told me in it the same colour as the genuine usmc gear. i want to get pouches for it however i want it all to match, what is the name of the colour they use?

i know is coyote brown but would flyye pouches work with a genuine coloured vest?

cheers

Re: genuine usmc gear colour?

Flyye stuff should work, apparently it's a pretty close match to Eagle Industries MJK (USMC gear). Also it's good quality gear. Stay away from Pantac though, despite it's good quality it has a very definite 'purple' tinge to it that will make it both stand out a mile away and lack authenticity.

Comment

USMC Issue MOLLE kit is all Coyote Brown. BULLE kit is an almost exact match to the real colour. All the marshals at my local site use the BULLE kit as it is SO much cheaper.

Comment

All issued kit is coyote brown but you can throw in the odd MJK pouch - real marines do it.
        Originally posted by Blackjack13 View Post
        Stay away from Pantac though, despite it's good quality it has a very definite 'purple' tinge to it that will make it both stand out a mile away and lack authenticity.
        You are on about Pantac's ranger green, Pantac's coyote brown has a green tinge to it.
        Originally posted by fijitstiks
        they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
        Originally posted by N3ADS
        Is this you talking from experience ?..
        i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Wait till the vest turns up and look at the make, I use Warrior Assault Systems stuff as then it all fits together perfectly for sitting and colour.

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

i know its coyote brown but will flyye coyote be the same colour as the genuine stuff?

cheers

Comment

Ah my mistake, got them muddled with SEALS!

Flyye stuff should be a pretty good replica, both with regards to colour and actual design/quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                USMC Issue MOLLE kit is all Coyote Brown. BULLE kit is an almost exact match to the real colour. All the marshals at my local site use the BULLE kit as it is SO much cheaper.
                I've got a LOT of time for BULLE gear... Amazing prices given the quality of most items.

Comment

Agree. Bulle geat punches way above its price bracket

Comment

I still think you should wait till it turns up and find out who made it as Bulle gear is a different shade from the warrior kit even though it says its the same, that and EVERY bulle product I have purchased has been inferior and broken within a day? Perhaps it's just my luck or I was given inferior products, the actual design and application of their gear is GOOD however (before I get flamed for my comment)

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

i really dont want this to turn into a bulle vs ... thread. bulle gear is good yes but they dont have all the pouches i need where as i can import loads of flyye gear for a good price s they do wear pouched like strobe puches etc. so does everyone think the colours will match?

cheers

Comment

Who cares, a Marine wouldn't! A bit of variation makes it look better, get it dirty and it'll all look the same!

Comment

Originally posted by cracking day View Post
                          Who cares, a Marine wouldn't! A bit of variation makes it look better, get it dirty and it'll all look the same!
                          Uh huh, the USMC thread on Arnies had this debate a couple months back I think, you don't need to have every pouch in CB.
                          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                          Originally posted by N3ADS
                          Is this you talking from experience ?..
                          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris wheeler Find out more about chris wheeler
                          Working...
                          X