Do you think this would work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think this would work?

Hey all. Not going for any particular look....just want to know if you guys think this would look cool.

So the loadout is:

TAS Tan Gunners Rig
    OD shirt(could do claw tan ubacs to...or a black shirt)
    Claw tan/de trousers
    tan boots
    black m4 pouch drop leg
    black gloves
    black cap

Would be using either a Famas or an RPK.

Also have a set of flecktarn BDUs and a set of Tac tiger BDUs if you think these would fit in better.

I play in woodland.

Re: Do you think this would work?

do you have these items,to put together and show us a picture
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

The TAS gunners rig is on its way...havent bought the black cap yet of the claw gear...got the rest though.

Comment

Utilising the wonders of my imagination, I reckon it'd look.... OK.

If you're not going for any particular look, and just fancy the gear, then why the hell not; having said though you're pretty much using every base colour in the book...

If you usually play in woodland, would you not be better with some sort of woodland camo?
        Originally posted by andre the giant
        ...most of us like a balance of shooting and drinking tea.

Comment

Originally posted by donkonious View Post
          If you're not going for any particular look, and just fancy the gear, then why the hell not; having said though you're pretty much using every base colour in the book...
          +1

It'd be 'tactical' enough. If you're not going for a particular look, I'd advise going with whatever's comfortable & practical rather than "Does it look cool?"
          Originally posted by The Laughing Man
          Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Does it look cool to you? If the answer's yes, nothing else matters. This is airsoft and you should use whatever you fancy using, I saw a couple of guys play in zebra striped baby-grow pyjama things at a recent game.

If you like it and it works then that's what counts, if anyone ever seriously criticises you or puts you down in some way for your kit then they're a moron and not even worth a second though.
            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

lol alright cheers guys. Well, Im not going for a particular look yeah...if I was I think it would be some sort of private contractor. Im considering just wearing my tac tiger BDUs n boonie with tan boots n the gunners rig tho...just because its easier.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kang Not much to say. My life is work, airsoft and TV! :P Find out more about Kang
              Working...
              X