SWAT loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT loadout

What will i need for my upcoming swat loadout? Correct me if i make a mistake or miss anything..

Navy blue OR black clothing underneath

Black vest

Black kneepads

Black elbow pads

Black dumpbag (optional)

Black holster

Black Boots

Black M88 Tactical helmet

Black Balaclava

For my weaponry i have an M4 as main weapon. sidearm, working on getting the glock or beretta.
    Face to Foot Style, How cha like it! - Kung Pow

Re: SWAT loadout

navy blue overalls..
    m9 or 1911 pistol
    vest with chest holster
    i wouldnt bother with elbow pads..
    black shooting gloves

if needed i have one of these for sale..
    sigpic
    9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

Black Boiler suit / Flight suit / overalls will do nicely.

You can pick up some Police riot overalls quite cheaply on ebay sometimes.

And a Good belt

You'll need goggles too. No glasses.

Just some ideas:

Last edited by bravotwozero; 14 July, 2009, 01:23.

Comment

I like the look of the last bloke. Good gear modern urban SWAT gear, i think i'll give both looks a try. The modern, ubran look and the classic, entry team look.

Now, anybody know where i can get that handguard?:p

Comment

if you want the PROPER swat look

get the Guarder HRM vest - as worn in film SWAT, then an m4 with m500 flashlight (as seen in picture above - have an m500 handguard to sell if you need it)

then you will look UBER
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Shadow, technically that's only if he wants to do LAPD swat... there's a very decent LAPD HRM vest-type ACM replica out there now which costs a fraction of the guarder too

Lots of swat teams now use Molle and since the wider adoption of RIS-railed weaponry M4s with integrated weaponlights aren't used as much. You dont need to even go black kit now but I get you're wanting to do the classic look. Will get you some pics

Dave

Comment

^ true dave - i should have explained i was meaning if you wanted to do the "classic lapd swat look"

they may use molle but the HRM vest is just as verstaile as a molle vest - and yea the ris m4s are used - but m4 m500s look absolutly beastly when used in a swat loadout

blue coveralls recommended also
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Ive actually just finished mine-its kind of old school, here's a taster:

There rest of them are on the gear pic thread
                Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

doenst look too bad actually - i rather like it - not sure i like the balaclava look - as it looks more terrorist than swat in my mind

however you go to prove my point about the velcro vests they really do make something instantly recognisable as SWAT

Comment

May I suggest a PASGT with a cover the same colour as your overalls?
                    IMO it would complete the look and either FBI badges in yellow (FBI HRT) or SWAT badges.

Comment

Very nice loadout snake. That was pretty much what i had in my head, just a slightly different vest and for underneath armour some navy blue overalls. I like alot of these looks. Seeing as i've got the money (for once!!) i'll try a fair few of these!

Also a BHD look, been working on that for a while

Comment

My current load out is loosely based around SWAT. It is as follows.

Black BDU Shirt and Trousers.
                        Oakley Assault boots
                        WileyX glasses with reactive lenses
                        Blackhawk cross draw assault vest in black
                        Blackhawk holster in black
                        Blackhawk Dump pouch in black
                        Blackhawk Knee and elbow pads in black
                        Blackhawk one point sling
                        Blackhawk Balaclava
                        Blackhawk fingerless gloves. (Im going to purchase some oakley assualt gloves which have reinforced carbon fibre knuckles and stuff soon)

The other thing im trying to find is the Oakley under armour with thin kevlar plates down the arms. Seen them once and never again.

I do have a tactical helmet but I never wear it. I usually role with a Black Oakley hat.

Im just waiting on my blackhawk weapons catch then ill be complete.

My normal weapons arnt SWAT, that is a SCAR. But I do use my M3 shotgun a bit and I do have an M4 system which im looking to build up. My pistol is a P226 which I belive is standard issue to most SWAT teams. Saying that I have just seen the P226R which is full metal and I think I might have to buy that.

Ill get some pictures up but my Oakley boots are currently sat at my mates army base in portsmouth. I stupidly left them there when I was last there.
                        TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                        Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                        Maruzen APS Type 96
                        TM P226, Tac Master .
                        WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                        KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Oh forgot to add I sometimes roll around in urban camo assault trousers and a black t-shirt. I was wearing that at last years GZ weekender. You will be suprised at the ammount of people who said "You are wearing the most obvious camo, yet I couldnt see you.". Only theory I could come up with is. Everyone looks for DPM or other such camo and when they see urban they dont pick up on it. When they did I got hammered.
                          TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                          Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                          Maruzen APS Type 96
                          TM P226, Tac Master .
                          WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                          KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

better to wear overalls because you dont lose your pants when your running.

my load.

ill send a piccy next week. or the week after.

that will show my load.
                            Last edited by cjradloff76; 9 June, 2011, 06:50.

Comment

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...S.W.A.T./page7 <-Has a few loadouts in it, may be worth a look, especially if you're going for the black/blue look.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

benchrest That fat bloke Find out more about benchrest
                              Working...
                              X