PCU level 5 style jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCU level 5 style jacket

I'm after something which looks like a PCU level 5 jacket in that grey colour the real ones come in,

I know some of the far east websites sell them but they are all sold out,

It doesn't have to be waterproof and I don't want to spend a fortune, any ideas?
    TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Re: PCU level 5 style jacket

ORC industries PCU xD

Great jacket.

Might sell mine soon if I do I'll give you a shout!

Comment

Yeah let me know, what size is it?

I'm 6', 42'' chest

Comment

You can get a chinese knockoff PCU L5 set from a certain online retailer that was banned from ebay. Only in a set though, no individual jacket.

Comment

Yeah but all the Asian sites that sell replicas are out of stock,

One thing I've noticed is all the replicas look a lot lighter in colour than the real ones, is this the case or just lighting on pictures?

I don't mind if it's a cheap knock off, won't be using it often enough to spend a lot on it

Comment

It's Medium. But I'm 5"11 and 40inch chest so should work

Comment

If you become interested in the Level 5 jacket and/or trousers in other colors and patterns, Helikon makes theirs in ACU, Coyote, OD, Black, Multicam (Camogrom), Vegetato, Flektarn, Polish Desert, Polish Woodland, and MARPAT Desert.

Comment

I just ordered a set of the new TMC replicas that were released yesterday. I'll let you know what they're like if you're still looking once I get them. Only cost £50 so no big loss if they're rubbish.

Comment

Yeah RH, let me know.

Found the TMC set, like all the replicas they seem a very light grey, is that the same as the real ones?

Comment

Depends on the lighting when the picture was taken. I don't find pictures (generally) convey colors such as CB, RG etc very well. Though I have seen pics where the real PCUs look quite light:

Real

TMC
                    [IMG]http://www.*********.com/images/middle/TMC%20PCU%20level%205%20Jacket%20n%20pants.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Thanks for the pics, amazing the difference lighting makes.

Let me know what the TMC set is like

Comment

These finally arrived after a long wait. They aren't as light as they looked in the picture but they are a bit shiny sort of plasticky. They are pretty comfy, the sleeves are quite short and so are the trouser legs so if you have long arms etc definitely get the large. The shiny-ness is the only let down factor imo, other than that I'm happy for the price. Just a quick update.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
                          These finally arrived after a long wait. They aren't as light as they looked in the picture but they are a bit shiny sort of plasticky. They are pretty comfy, the sleeves are quite short and so are the trouser legs so if you have long arms etc definitely get the large. The shiny-ness is the only let down factor imo, other than that I'm happy for the price. Just a quick update.
                          Cool, glad they are ok as temptation got the better of me and i ordered a set last week, did go for the large

Comment

Apparently the 'shine' goes away after a couple of washes & a bit of news.

Comment

awesome i've got pcu Lv 5 but for a Ranger loadout (need work on) and in my US swat police loadout. and thanks for the info robin about gettting the shinyness away/dim

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

middo85 Find out more about middo85
                              Working...
                              X