Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Map / Document Case, Find me an Identical one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map / Document Case, Find me an Identical one!

As the title says, this was taken from the U.S. Army photo of the day a few weeks ago, it looks like a hardened cordua type map / doc case in Dark Earth..

I have checked it and Z1 do not sell this type of thing so as long as a moderator doe's not mind please link me anywhere you can find one. Pref UK based. HOWEVER MMUK DO SELL THIS TYPE OF PRODUCT AND AS SUCH ANY LINK TO SOME ONE SELLING ONE WILL BE REMOVED, THANKS

Game on.

*The winner is the person who's item gets purchased, if a duplicate item is placed in this thread it will be of the first suggestion if both from the same retailer, if the item is the same but from a different retailer but is purchased, even if your post was prior from a different retailer, then the purchased item still rules over your post, your prize will be posted & delivered when and if I purchase said item =p
    Last edited by Rampage; 26 April, 2011, 09:48.

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Re: ### Win a Mars Bar*!! ### - Map / Document Case, Find me an Identical one!!

Looks self-made to me. Sheet of Lexan, cardboard and oodles of sniper tape.

Why do you need this particular type?

Comment

TMC Ipad case. I can has Mars Bar now?
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

it looks like a tri-fold A4 folder,you can get them quite cheap,and "decorate it" to your liking
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Re: Map / Document Case, Find me an Identical one!

Well my post got edited, I can't find it on MMUK but sorry guys no prize now =(

MODS PLEASE CLOSE & REMOVE THIS THREAD!!

Thanks
          Last edited by Shinotama; 26 April, 2011, 14:27. Reason: WANTING THIS THREAD TO BE REMOVED

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Shinotama Human, Mil-Sim Airsofter Find out more about Shinotama
          Working...
          X