Help with my set up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my set up.

Firstly I have no idea where to put it, so if I've have posted in the wrong section then you have my apologies. But the question at hand is that I have an "ICS MP5 A4" I want to get a mount on it to put a red dot sight and which ones do you know that fit the gun I have and also, is there any R.I.S kits or a R.I.S Hand guard that you can buy for it as i want to add other accessories as well.

Many Thanks, Mak

Re: Help with my set up.

Firstly the ICS/TM/JG MP5 are all the same gun basically. So parts from each will interchange with little problems.

For top mount you'll need a "claw mount". These are available everywhere, I got mine from eBay for £10. Go for metal. The come in long, short, tall and low. Short low probably will do the job.

There are a number of RIS hand guards available. I found that the ones from UK sites were very expensive, around £60+. I opted for a Cyma clone from a Hong Kong site. It's metal and looks good. Although it did take an hour with a file to make it fit right. The ris allows you to put the vertical grip on the bottom, and you have room either side for laser, torch or whatever.

The end result was:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

makamiso Find out more about makamiso
    Working...
    X