What is this pouch for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this pouch for?

I've bought a dropleg holster from HK, I'm just trying to work out what one of the pouches is a actually for! It's got a buckle opening and when you undo that there are two horizontal loops underneath but nothing else, it would make sense if it had a bottom but as far as I can see anything held by the loops would probably just fall though.

Many thanks

Paul

Re: What is this pouch for?

Ive got the same pouch on one of my Leg Panels.....and ''ve no idea what its for, iv'e been using the loops to hold my silencer for my Socom, but i'm not sure what its actually supposed to hold lol

if any doed find out, let us know lol

Harrison

Comment

Ive got the same pouch on one of my Leg Panels.....and ''ve no idea what its for, iv'e been using the loops to hold my silencer for my Socom, but i'm not sure what its actually supposed to hold lol

if any doed find out, let us know lol

Harrison

Comment

Its not for a torch is it, some holster do come with a torch holder
        Originally posted by Bluegill
        5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

I thought it could be for a torch but there's nothing at the bottom to stop it slipping through and the "male" end of the buckle would obstruct the torch, I can't see any way of safely hoilding the silencer either, it'd probably slip through!
          I think they might have just mucked it up when they made it!

Comment

Had the same holster and never figured it out what it was for, glad I sold it.

Comment

I think its for a maglite.
              Pay with pain!!

Comment

Originally posted by mack View Post
                Had the same holster and never figured it out what it was for, glad I sold it.
                The rest of it's not that bad, I've moved the random pouch onto my Molle belt and taken this wierd thing off so it's just the pistol.

I'll replace it with a safariland one eventually when I get a proper pistol and probably just use the drop leg panel to attach other pads.

It's a wierd old holster though, it mostly uses velcro to attach to the loops, there's aonly a couple of bits with poppers and there's velcro in places there doesn't need to be, hence why I think they actually mucked it up when they made it!

Comment

I hated mine, to bulky and sat to far down the leg, trying to run with it is a nightmare, feels like theres a wrecking ball attached to your knee and mine started falling apart after two games, switched to a clone serpa and its the best holster ive come across by far.

Comment

take a picture a bit further back? Im struggling to see what it is other than just straps! :S

Comment

Thats pretty much all it is ben, straps and velcro

Comment

grenade pouch i think?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Paul 8v Find out more about Paul 8v
                        Working...
                        X