Simplifed load out...merc style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simplifed load out...merc style

I know alot of guys [and girls] tend to favor the fully kitted aproach to a days airsofting wearing the complete battle dress of a particular unit or armed force, and while it can look fantastic seeing a group of guys tearing around a corner in full S.A.S gear, ive been wondering if anyone here airsofts in just jeans and t-shirt with an assaukt vest and mask thrown on? maybe a leg rig and dump pouch?
    Ive only just begun airsofting and used to paintball with a similar simple load out. If anyone else wears the same kinda gear would they mind sharing a few photos? as im puttin together a kit for my first day airsofting.

Thanks in advance.

G.S.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Re: Simplifed load out...merc style

Depends where your playing mate. I have seen one or two people in jeans and a t shirt and they do present lovely targets. The camo people wear may not always be effective at bb ranges but its more discreet that civvie wear. Still more power to you. If thats what floats your boat then play on!

Comment

civvies tend to make up the bulk of pmc/operator loadouts although they generally tend to be plain, coupled with any lce you desire
      Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

well just think logically, a merc in civvys would want hard wearing trousers and boots for ankle support, thats pretty much how it is.

hard wearing can mean cargos or jeans i guess!

Comment

i wouldn't wear jeans
          go for cargos there far lighter and cooler in the summer and don't become so heavy when there wet they also dry quicker thats why i hate jeans as there such a pain when wet
          I.L.F.O.R
          International London Forces

Airsoft-the only excuse to shoot your mates

Comment

I've airsofted in civvies/merc/pmc gear before. You dont really stand out too badly as long as you dont go for bright tops.
            Jeans arnt the best when its hot or if they get wet tho. There more of an over cast day piece of kit where theres not much chance of rain but you want more warmth than with average BDU trousers.
            For CQB on the other hand you cant beat jeans. I pretty much always play CQB in jeans and a tshirt with paca body armour.

Me with the AK
            I cant find any with my CQB kit atm.

Comment

Cheers guys, youve all been very helpful.
              Big thanks to Evansy for the pictures.
              Ive started putting my loadout together now, just need the primary weapon and vest to finish.
              Gaz.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

36CrazyFists Find out more about 36CrazyFists
              Working...
              X