Tags at GZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tags at GZ

I dont know if this is the right place but when i was at the weekender last year i saw a lot of GZ regulars and forum members with tags that were personalised and in there teams colours as well as their number.
    Im wonderin were i can get some thing similar for when me and my team when we come down for this years weekender

cheers for any help

MJC

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Re: Tags at GZ

Dont tell anybody I told you this.

Go to GZ before the weekender & pinch a set, wipe the numbers off them and write you own stuff on. Just make sure you book your place on the correct side depending on the colour tags you nicked.

Comment

If you're going to have your own tags make sure whatever you write on them is legible from a decent distance. Having on it for example 'team awesomness squad leader painbringer' wont work as how can a player identify you to the marshals if need be for any reason? Stick to nicknames if you're going to make your own

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

Yeah, ive got simply Aeviv down one side of mine and my number from the last weekender (776) down mine which i break out for GZ use
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Rather than nicking them, im sure if you ask H nicely he might be able to give you some.
          I dont condone thieving, mainly because airsofting is as a whole, a game of honesty. Not remember the incident a while back with the kids who were nicking things from cars?

Comment

Well, mine weren't nicked intentionally, i didnt think they wanted em back after the weekender, but yes, stealing wrong!
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

IIRC H said he doesn't mind people taking a pair, as long as they dont keep taking tags at every game as that was one of the reasons they ran out of delta tags for one game i think

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

i wasent gonna go to the level of theft i just wanted to know where to get them from easely enoght

Comment

or someone hid the delta tags so they could play on the bravo team
                  m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Mine (with just MUZ written on) are from a thin sheet of white ABS. I even have (shock, horror!!!) an orange pair that are the same, just painted orange.

Same things can be made from the plastic from ice cream tub lids, but they probably wont last that long.

Muzz
                    Foxtrot Oscar Heavy Support

Comment

or i think shipwrecks team printed there names on thin orange card and laminated them

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

Just a couple of points worth noting before you all go out and make customized tags for the Weekender, or think that you will just customize the ones we give you at the Weekender:

* The tags that H and Team Toilet make especially for the Weekender are numbered, and each set of tags corresponds to a particular player (they are included in your Player Pack which you collect when you sign in), and the tag number is logged against that player on the laptop.

* If a player is injured or knocked out in the field, we can pull up their details from the tag number.

* If a player is cheating/abusive, then people can note the tag number and we can find out exactly who they are, and deal with them.

So, as you can see it can cause us problems if players either ditch the numbered Weekender tags and use their homemade one's, or remove the number's from the the GZ tags and write their own name/nickname on them. Heres the scenario...A player gets verbally abused by a player sporting a tag with just "Noob Killa" on it, and we wont have a clue who this player is !!!

For those who havent attended a GZ Weekender before, we will be trying to look after 1000+ people and we REALLY need to be able to ID people quickly if need be. And it should be noted that Marshal's are instructed to bring any players back to the car park who are not wearing BOTH numbered tags out on field.

If you want clarification on the Weekender tag's, please speak to H. Im just making you all aware of the situation from an admin/marshalling perpsective.

Thanks,

Rich
                        GZ Marshal since 2004...yeah, that's ELEVEN YEARS !!!

GZ Urban.....2007 - 2014 RIP

Comment

thats fair enoght question answerd cheers all for the advice good and bad lol

Comment

Ok, I'm one of the many that forgot one game to return my tags, but after speaking to H he was ok with it purely because I was a regular. But to make the Marshall's lives easier I now run with a numbered set of tags AS WELL AS my personalised ones. But like Muzz said - they're easy and cheap to make if you want to make yourselves a set, but it's a little costlier for H to replace all the tags after we've all 'borrowed' them!

We are going to have peace, even if we have to fight for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Th3_Jester View Post
                              or i think shipwrecks team printed there names on thin orange card and laminated them
                              One of our team has a sign company. He makes signs for a living and made professional looking ones for all of us.
                              They are made the same way that shop signs are made.
                              He will supply for £12.00 for a set of 3. See me at GZ if you are interested.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MJ Caboose2170 Find out more about MJ Caboose2170
                              Working...
                              X