Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Question...

Looking for a bit of help here,

Basically need a motorola radio with a two pin input... and a 3mm AUX output...

Any one recommend one? Not looking to spend an awful lot.

Also, no idea on frequency's etc... So how does it actually work? If its any help, the only guideline I have is 'channel 5:10'... What does this actually mean?

Cheers.

Re: Radio Question...

Ok, there's some confusing language in your OP.

A two-pin connection is usually both an input (mic) and output (speaker/headphone).

3mm Aux output - it's usually 2.5mm or 3.5mm connections. Who told you you needed 3mm or what do you expect it to do?

I suspect that the 'channel 5:10' means channel 5 sub-channel 10. Given that some radios are programmable, this doesn't tell us what frequency range you will need.

You could assume that it's on the licence free PMR frequencies, but I suggest that you get more details from whomever has the radios you are trying to work with.
    Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
    Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Re: Radio Question...

GP 68, find out what frequency you need, go on flea bay, and get one from china, they're about £45 give or take a tenner.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RastaBlasta Find out more about RastaBlasta
      Working...
      X