Homemade "Rubber Knife"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Homemade "Rubber Knife"

Well when traversing Tesco/Sainsburys on the weekly "family shop" I will often mooch down the household/kitchen utilty items isle, idly wondering whether this or that item would be a suitable airsoft close quarters weapon.

Sometimes I will pick up a utensil, asses it for bendiness and overall absence of flesh piercing qualities. Occasionally I will even test said qualities against a fleshy part of my anatomy - for example the palm of my hand.

Of course, I never let on to Mrs Swerve what I am thinking....

...but I suspect she knows.

as all airsoft wives probably do
    Originally posted by palmer234
    Swerve talks sense. I like him.
    Originally posted by Robin-Hood
    Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

Originally posted by slick63 View Post
      Get hold of a video or DVD case (preferably black), draw the knife shape on the plastic and cut it out with a pair of strong scissors. wrap some black nasty round the handle. The plastic is flexible enough to avoid harming 'victims' and still keeps its shape.
      I like that ill give it a try. Shame im shit at drawing :P
      Knowledge is power

Comment

Swerve, how little airsoft wives realise how much we're looking at random objects to use for airsoft!

I'd be carefull with the DVD box idea, I think there's still the opportunity for it to scratch someone, it'll leave sharp edges.

The martial arts ones are as cheap as £2 and they'll look much better than some frankenstien thing made out of an old DVD box.
        I really don't think you'd be popular at your local site if you scratched someone with a home-made knife!

Comment

Theres a well known american hard use knife company that have an official UK distributor that make some awesome training knives for £8ish
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
            Look under your mothers bed

i really cant think of much you can use, unless you run around with a draught excluder (usually foun in old people houses0

sorry but

HAHAHAHA :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wolfie_Sniper62 Find out more about Wolfie_Sniper62
            Working...
            X