sas loadout help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sas loadout help

right im thinking of doing an SAS loadout. im not sure what it is called but they wear black clothing and a gas mask. basicaly i need a list of what they wear.
    also would pretty much any black assault vest do??

Thanks
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 1 August, 2009, 17:52. Reason: Text Type

Re: sas loadout help

s10 respirator
    Black coveralls

Comment

would pretty much any black assault vest do??

my mate uses a viper black cross draw vest
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 1 August, 2009, 17:52.
      Phil

Paypal Registerd

Comment

cheers guyz
        so would these do then for a loadout??
        black overalls
        s10 respirator
        black gloves
        VIPER L/A SPECIAL FORCES VEST
        ?????????????????
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 1 August, 2009, 17:53. Reason: Text type

Comment

DO NOT BUY THE LASF VIPER VEST!

I bought one and it was crap, the zip is made of terrible material and just falls apart after a game or two.

MY advice would be to buy one thats a little bit more expensive, maybe something by Warrior?
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

have you ever worn an S10 mate if you haven't worn one before then you will find it very hard to skirmish in. it really makes it hard too breathe after a while if you are not use to it and the lenses aren't BB proof but you can just slap some material in front of it to make it BB proof. not saying don't get one just giving you a heads-up. Greg.
            trader rating

Comment

Greg has a point. You'll need to buy balistic lenses for your S10, but you should try running around with it on before you try skirmishing with it, i have a ruskie gas mask and just walking around with that on is a great deal harder than normal, let alome trying to skirmish with it!
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

i have an S10- and i can hand on heart say that is is very difficult to breath even after short periods of use - although i do have a filter in - i imagine it cna be modified to allow better airflow
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
                  DO NOT BUY THE LASF VIPER VEST!
                  (yes ok then, i promise i wont get it
                  i do have a gas mask but never skirmished with it before, ill try that before i fully choose whether or not to do this loadout and dont worry, i did know about the lenses thing with this
                  Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 1 August, 2009, 17:55. Reason: text type

Comment

right SAS wear navy blue.
                    the vest is special operations waistcoat
                    and the SAS respirator is a SF10 not a S10 the SF10 has 2 filters for better airflow
                    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

yes alright but using an SF10 is more accurate than using a S10 but we are not being padantic and also good luck getting an SF10 for under £80.
                      so you are looking for something like this then
                      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17998
                      trader rating

Comment

get a S10 and a spare filter kit.
                        25 for the s10 and 5 for the kit pull of non filter side and replace with new kit
                        and 80 quid my local surplus store had the SF10 for 35 pounds
                        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

I have an s10 for skirmishing in if you want the filter on cut the thing open with a hack saw take all the crap out and then reseal with a soldering iron , get your self to a hard wear shop and get a grinding face shield not goggles you need a grade 1a high energy impact and then cut to size ,but they are not the best for aiming with but you look good
                          //We G36e// We G36c // We SA80 //We mp5 a5 //We m4 // G&G G36c // marui desert eagle // kwa usp.45 // well vsr11 // TM UZI // JG G3 // cyma 870 long

Comment

sas wear black. not navy. and the real operations waistcoat its made out of swede and about 75 quid plus all they hold is flashbangs. in piccys of your gear there is a brilliant modern sas loadout all he has changed is he is using a black molle and a sig instead of a hp

Comment

Originally posted by GREG_BURTON View Post
                              yes alright but using an SF10 is more accurate than using a S10 but we are not being padantic and also good luck getting an SF10 for under £80.
                              so you are looking for something like this then
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17998
                              yes thats the sort of thing im after but i dont have any money at tyhe moment!! aahhh! cos im buying a warrior molle vest+pouches and a load of other stuff. then im either gonna do the sas thing or upgrade my minimi
                              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 1 August, 2009, 17:58. Reason: spelling/text type

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Support Gunner Gilome Find out more about Support Gunner Gilome
                              Working...
                              X