Tac Vest Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tac Vest Help

hi guys i am after a tac vest for no more than £70 which will hold mp5 mags nicely. i would like something i could add more pouches to in the future.
    Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks for your time

Andy

Re: Tac Vest Help

The viper modular system should work fine

Comment

£70?

That's alot of money to hold mp5 mags.

But if your after a nice vest, the Viper. SAAV is brilliant for Mp5 mags.

Comment

style? colour? size?

it all really depends.
        i never used an mp5 but those questions could help narrow down your search criteria:D
        good hunting:D

Comment

good molle vest with bulle mp5 mag pouches. try a warrior ricas compact

Comment

Personally im not a fan of viper vests, you could get a very nice warrior chest rig for £40-£70, depending on what else you want on it
            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

or drop leg? you might like that, how many mags you using?

Comment

Platatac rigs are great quality but a little bit over your price range, although the Peackeeper MK II is absolutely fitting the bill!

Otherwise you can acquire a vast amount of Modular vests, I'd reccomend against Viper as their kit is usually poorly made and falls apart in combat situations. However, saying that its fine for Airsoft situations I guess, just a bit over priced for what it actually is. PM Me if you want a good price on kit etc
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Agreed on Viper... some of their stuff is alright, and lasts quite a while. However alot especially the Modular stuff is a bit crap, or it is in comparison to something like Warrior, Bulle or Templar Assualt Systems. However custom tactical gear seems to be a growing market in the UK with new companies like Fortis Industries on the scene. Im sure for £70 he'll knock you up something even the seasonal operator would be proud of. If you get stuck PM me and I'll help

Comment

thanks for your help guys much appreciated.

Andy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

andrewmabbett I am new to airsoft but hope to get a team from school together by christmas 09 Find out more about andrewmabbett
                    Working...
                    X