Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Best Radio/ Walkie Talkie to fit my 1 pin motrola walk about PRR headset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Radio/ Walkie Talkie to fit my 1 pin motrola walk about PRR headset?

Hi there folk!

I brought a 1 pin motrola walk about PRR headset from **** ******, Know the ones im on about? got the 1 pin one because i thought id be able to use it with our walkies talkies. has the right fitment on the radio its self but i can only talk with the headset when the pin is half pulled out on the radio. ( still with me? lol )

So i was woundering if anyone knew of a good cheapish radio that i can use the headset with and still small enough to fit in my PRR pouch.

Can anyone help?
    look forward to hearing from you!!
    Thanks

Re: Best Radio/ Walkie Talkie to fit my 1 pin motrola walk about PRR headset?

I'm not 100%, but isn't the motorola talkabout a 2-pin?

I believe the kenwood is a one pin.

How long did delievery take? I'm interested.

Comment

you can get motorola one pin too as mine is

Comment

i have the motorola talkabout . t5022 and it is a one pin . only the commercial and higher end talkabout motorola's are two pin i used my pair of radio's for the first time on sat and they were great mith my throat mic

Comment

hi thanks for getting back!

Took like 5 days to come. 15 quid with free p+p. how much were your raios please mate? as i wanna get some for sunday...oh where did you get them?

Thanks!

Comment

We can't (and you shouldn't) mention other retailers on this forum, as it's owned by Zero One. The mods will get rather unhappy with you if you do

Comment

my kenwood is a twopin its a tk301 and its awesome deffiantly the best radio i have purchased and you buy parts rather easy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rifleman_481 Find out more about rifleman_481
              Working...
              X