help,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help,

hey all, im writing to say. im am fairly new to airsoft and own.. an L96 sniper *two tone* and combat 95 trousers, Shirt and Bush hat. i have 1 L96 magazine and am looking to become a milsimer when im older.

im writing to ask a few things.

1. what should i buy next. E.G- webbing? sniper magazines? pistol?

2. if i am to become a milsimer when im older what would be an advisable first weapon? and.... what gear would you reccomend?

Re: help,

get your sniper good! so you can hit targets at a decent range, theres a guide on "tech spring rifles", so you can hit stuff at 70ms

then get mags.
    then get some form of concealment device. either full ghille, half ghille, sniper viel stuff like that. then look to get something to put you mags in. theres a huge variety of pouches to use.
    then game fees come next, :D
    and finally a pistol, thats not priority really, imo, but get something you like and something reliable
    brief guide

Comment

Well what do you want to be doing? sniping? im guessing so since youve got a sniper rifle

Webbing wise, do whatever is comfortable and useful, just because its milsim didnt mean you HAVE to wear the same kit as far as i am aware

if your wanting to be a sniper and what to get your self some kit pm me if your interested in my sniper smock n ghillie combo

Youll need a pistol or AEG, id advise a pistol to be honest and sniper mags

Comment

When you say, 'Milsimer', do you mean skirmisher?

Anyway, don't buy anything you don't need. If you don't do airsoft on a regular basis, there's not much point in buying expensive gear.

However, seeing how you're new, I strongly recommend looking into 'Viper' gear.

Cheap, quality is good enough, and you can get pretty much everything you'll need.

Have a read:

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16785

Comment

umm, when i say milsimer, its mlillitary simulation.. its more realistic, and your can only use like lo-cap magazines, and umm... carry limited ammo

Comment

well then get low caps, and gear approrpriate to the era of the guns that you are using

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cossack Airsofting for like, 3 years.. Find out more about cossack
            Working...
            X