Guarder LAPD Swat Hrm Tactical Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guarder LAPD Swat Hrm Tactical Vest

dose any one have one? what thay like? are thay ok the wear?
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Re: Guarder LAPD Swat Hrm Tactical Vest

i have one - absolutely love it if you are doing an LAPD loadout then it is a must have

very comfortable to wear (i took the foam out to make it a little less bulky) - although you will have to get used to all the bulk - however i guess at an urban/cqb game that isnt important

great carrying capacity too

but frankly it just looks amazing
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

gotta admit, they look pretty cool
      Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

Definitely worth the money and as shadow said if your doing a lapd loadout a must have. Very comfy and well you just look the biz. Very rare to get hold of though. I had been after one for months but no one had them in stock and i couldnt get one imported. Many places told me they had been discontinued so i eventually gave up and opted for the US SWAT vest. Anyway would you believe it 2 days after that arrived i was on the site i bought it from and the HRM vest was back in stock.......... i cant tell you how fast i scrambled for my credit card. Anyway cut a long story short short i managed to get the only 1 that had come in stock.
        If you really want one be paitient or if you've got the chance to get one now jump at it. Do no go for the cheap imitation ones on fleabay, there not worth it.

Comment

thanks for all the info as im using an mp5 can the m4 mag pokets be used for flash bang/ granades?
          Originally posted by Stones
          true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

i got one too-and yeah the pouches are suitable for nade and flash bangs.
            there are also a few horizontal molle type strips on each side, and although not proper molle i attached a couple of 5.11 frag pouches there and they work spot on.
            'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

Yup if you're mp5ing you can also use the m4 pouches for a further 4 mp5 mags each and there's also a double pouch on the vest that will nicely hold a pair of BFG's. In fact reading this has made me want to go dig my one out again.......
              Originally posted by tackle
              For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
              Working...
              X