Sniper/Ranger Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper/Ranger Cap

Hey, I'm after a nice new peaked cap for my sniper kit... I like a hat because I have long girly hair and the peak is useful to keep my ghillie away from my eyes.

I want a short peaked style thing in DPM... An suggestions?

In fact, this one from a few threads (thanks Andy), down is ideal... any idea what it is?

Re: Sniper/Ranger Cap

its an american one, us woodland. there should be loads about as its american

2bh ive not seen a dpm peaked cap before although baseball caps i have seen
    Originally posted by Teddykiller
    I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

If its going to be covered with ghillie does it matter if its in Woodland, DPM or MARPAT?

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
        If its going to be covered with ghillie does it matter if its in Woodland, DPM or MARPAT?
        My ghillie is like a hooded mantle kind of thing, so sometimes I play without it or drop the hood... As long as it's some kind of woodland pattern, I'm not really that fussed... OD would be good enough. It's just that kind of shape I'm after... I'll probably buy an OD or black one for day to day use too...

Cheers for the help though guys...

Comment

Well, you could use a DPM boonie/jungle hat and fold the edges in until you're left with a peak

Comment

or if you really wanted you could die it black

Comment

i have a dpm baseball cap, which i bought off a friend, but you could probably find on in an army surplus store

Comment

There is a type of hat/cap that I have seen in DPM I believe its called a craphat? Couldnt tell you the actual name or the Nato stock number but it has been issued to British troops before.

Comment

caphat is just a nickname
                  is youve said that there i have seen it in dpm once while a undercover reoporter was boind royal marine training but i havent seen it before or sence
                  Originally posted by Teddykiller
                  I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                  Working...
                  X