Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FN2000 scope

hey guys,
    i'm looking for the fn2000 scope that is on the real gun, Does anyone know where to find one?
    cheers
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: FN2000 scope

as far as i know you would have to buy the real steel scope as an airsoft version isnt available (that ive seen anyway)

and i imagine it would cost hell of a lot of money
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

It would since it had all this complicated range finding HUD things inside

Comment

its FN F2000 not FN2000! anywho the real scope woant fit the airsoft version beacause JG in all there wisdom changed the style of the upper receaver.
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

thats what gafa tape is for my friend

Comment

if you do get a real one, it still may not work, there is so much tech in the real ones, that the only way you can use it is spending a lot of money
            Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

jls made it first off mate and matey these scopes are lush if u could find one and u bought it id respect u alot!

Comment

I've seen pictures on a US forum of one a guy has made, complete with a working scope. If I can find them again, I'll post them.
                sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the double post guys. This one is from airsoft retreat:
                  sigpic

Comment

And from airsoft Ireland:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spotter View Post
                      thats what gafa tape is for my friend
                      the man is a genious , i would say screw it on and put a bit of lock tight on

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                      Working...
                      X