Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P90 with Eotech.

Hey guys,
    I'm thinking about buying an Eotech and putting it on a p90. Could someone please post a picture of what this would look like as I have no idea how good it will look. Also, what would you recommend, getting an Eotech or buying the RD version?
    Any help would be much appreciated ^_^
    Cheers
    -WF-
    Last edited by -Archer-; 3 August, 2009, 22:27. Reason: Adding a bit
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: P90 with Eotech.

Not my image:

And more here matey - http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

they look amazing - thats how i had mine

also very nice to use aswell sits perfectly with the eye
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Still not got a scope for the P90 yet shadow lol >< but yeah Eotech looks sexy on it. Thats a short length Eotech aye? Acog looks freaking disgusting on a P90 as well ><

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

no thats a 552 eotech on that - exactly how mine looked

also looks good with an acog

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Don't you find it sits too high with an ACOG?

Comment

what're they like with aimpoints?
              Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

no experiance with aim points on one but again look nice (see below)

and pope no - sits at the perfect height with your chin resting on top of the rifle your eye just sits naturally in the acog

Comment

Shadowcaptain:
                  what is that bit that goes through the grip and round the stock?
                  TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                  TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Either a battery box or a blackhawk etc P90 sling or both :P Trying to get a blackhawk sling atm, can't find them anywhere ><

Comment

that is a sling the strap that goes round the back of the gun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                      Working...
                      X