OD rig/carrier with ACU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OD rig/carrier with ACU?

I'm looking to create an ACU based loadout, if i'm right the U.S use Ranger green with their ACU i think? (i'm not up on U.S issue stuff) i'd really like to create a reasonable ACU impression however i only have OD kit and i certainly dont have the funds to buy a whole new set of RG stuff

i was wondering what you're impressions of OD and ACU are? if you've got any pictures please post them so i can get a feel for it. :D

thanks guys.
    - Chris

Re: OD rig/carrier with ACU?

Everything work well - OD plus UCP [ACU it's not a camouflage name]

Comment

I agree with Pesh, OD goes with pretty much anything. But yeah OD would go perfectly with the loadout you're looking to create. If not OD, then maybe Coyote Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post
        ACU is the US Army name for the specific uniform style only with the UCP pattern, so it is perfectly acceptable to refer to it as ACU. Just as the woodland pattern uniform was called the BDU, the 3-color desert uniform was called the DCU, and the current US Air Force uniform in tigerstripe we call the ABU.

Comment

heres my first ever loadout ACU with OD vest
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/56619143@N04/5228521311/

Now with CB

Comment

try watching 28 weeks later, the delta snipers use acu/ucp with od/rg plate-carriers
            Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Originally posted by army will View Post
              try watching 28 weeks later, the delta snipers use acu/ucp with od/rg plate-carriers
              But it's such a crap film!
              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post

Hmm i actually really like that look :D

abit off topic. (and i'm assuming you're both usung Warrior assault systems gear?)

but the gent on the left side of the photo. how is he wearing the PLB belt and the ricas together? i mean, is the belt attached to the ricas, or is he wearing the harness under the rig? or is it just being worn free without any support system? i only ask as i've been trying to use my ricas with a plb but i cant run as the plb falls down lol. i'm yet to devise a system of wearing both. wearing the harness under the vest is abit too uncomfortable for my liking.

thanks for the picture, it really like that look alot! :D

Comment

Answer is - 1st line harness :-)

Flat low profile harness like this:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                  X