Web-Tex softshell jackets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web-Tex softshell jackets.

Are these any good, i've been searching around for a new one and this one comes up top trumps on price etc, what are your thoughts? I'll be using it for airsoft but ALSO for a bit of civvie usage etc.

Does anyone have one?

Re: Web-Tex softshell jackets.

i have one, and they're top notch

i use mine for airsoft, and social

Comment

As above, get blooming hot in em where they are wind proof and water proof!

Originally posted by Metalbody
      pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Ive got one and its spot on mate!
        windproof and waterproof as long as the rains not torrential! lol!

Comment

i had one and the zip broke with in a few days the shop took it back and gave me a new one and the same happened but i just weir it open now and it is comfortable.
          Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Yep.. bit snug but they're meant to be. As sweaty as a big bag of sweaty things after a while running about. Fantastic under a smock.
            Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Use mine for work, airsoft, and kicking about in. Not amazingly warm, until you start moving then they become a sweat box. Great bit of kit though, i got mine from zero one before the prices went up to stupid amounts. £50 these days, got mine for £25!

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy21 View Post
                Use mine for work, airsoft, and kicking about in. Not amazingly warm, until you start moving then they become a sweat box. Great bit of kit though, i got mine from zero one before the prices went up to stupid amounts. £50 these days, got mine for £25!
                make sure you go one size bigger than you think you are..

Comment

Bought mine when they first came out and chest pocket zip just starting to go and the cuff fastener not that good so cut them off, but still impressed with it.....and yeh use mine for everything really think the mrs gets peeved off with me when in bed wearing it though when first bought lol

compared to the much more higher priced once worth every penny.
                  DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR

Comment

got two guys in the team who got theres off the bay they wear them all the time airsoft and civvie and nothings broken on them. they look awesome

Comment

Just tried one today in the shop, would have bought it if I hadn't just an equally nice R.N.L.I. one.

Comment

I've bought another one, made by Snugpack. Brilliant, better microfleece lining, side zips that can be used to make it into a pullover smock type thing, thumb loops to keep the sleeves in place, and a hood.
                        Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

I've got one. Awesome!!
                          I'll buy one more for everyday use.
                          Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

I was looking for one good softshell with Hood. So is it rainproof?
                            Thanks
                            Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

Most of us Marshals use them for both skirmishing and civvie life and they are great .

I'm going to get another one so that I don't have to keep cleaning one for wearing at work after i've been down the tunnels

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JackBauer8 Find out more about JackBauer8
                              Working...
                              X