stupid idea ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: stupid idea ?

I've got two friends who use the the Black Bear style masks. They may not be ideal for those who like to be right up behind a scope. I don't know, I've never actually asked them. I personally use either mesh goggles or Ballistic glasses and a lower face mesh, with a shemagh from the chin down, to protect my neck/throat. I don't mind it, but I can see how others may find it irritating.

I, too, would recommend the gumshield (pick one up for less than a fiver in Sports Direct), with something to cover your face, such as a balaclava or shemagh, to reduce the impact further.
    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

The Black bear type masks use a woven mesh. which will protect your teeth, but I have had seperate occasions were the bbs have hit the mesh where it lies on the skin, deforming it and leaving a bleeding welt under it.

Comment

listen mate its your face your money do what u want not what other people think

Comment

gum shield would be my suggestion. Cheap and easy to get hold of / replace

Comment

http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/brai...uthguard..html

That is the double gumshield I was talking about, I believe its made for boxers with braces, but hey, its cheap and trust me it works.

(Link does not violate Zeroin rules as Z1 do not sell gumshields to my knowledge, nor does the linked shop sell airsoft equipment.)

Comment

Cheers mate. I'm going to order one and give it a try. Thanks

Comment

If you dont so much mind faceshots but wanna keep your teeth then try a gumshield, you can pick ample ones up for about a fiver from most sports shops and are molded to your teeth.
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Double 0 Jedi Find out more about Double 0 Jedi
                Working...
                X