Vest vs Harness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vest vs Harness?

What is the difference between the armour carrier and the MOLLE harness, apart from price because they are very simular. I want either one but im not sure what is going to be the best for airsofting?

Please Help?
    sigpic
    Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Re: Vest vs Harness?

vest heavy, harness lighter. But them that all depends how many pouches you stick on it .Personaly I like to go light.

Comment

One carrys full soft armour, the only only plates
      Originally posted by Bluegill
      5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

The harness has the removable chest panel. You can take it off and end up with a chest rig type set up. On mine you can take off the whole rear panel too. You lose a bit of molle space, but it's lighter/airier for summer! Much more versatile than the heavy vest!

Comment

That one on the right looks like it's based on weesatch/wasatch design, all those STANAG mag pouches up front are one big fixed in unit, i.e. can't be removed. The carrier on the left looks to be all MOLLE, lots more scope for changing pouches around. on the front. Though neither of those are going to adjust down very small, so bear in mind what your measurements are before you make any purchases.
          REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

At first glance one is a really bad knockoff CIRAS and the other is a knockoff Wasatch.

The only similarity is they're both plate carriers and they both use the MOLLE system...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Splinter456 Always up for a laugh! Tag name SPLINTER! Find out more about Splinter456
            Working...
            X