Warrior RICAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior RICAS

hi, just bought a warrior RICAS plate carrier, i was wondering, is there a way to adjust it cos its a bit too big for me at the moment.
    any help appreciated
    thanks
    Originally posted by fijitstiks
    they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
    Originally posted by N3ADS
    Is this you talking from experience ?..
    Originally posted by fijitstiks
    i was at cadets for 3 years

Re: Warrior RICAS

Yeah mate, well obviously there are the straps at the top for length etc, but to adjust the width what you need to do is lift up the middle panel in the torso area, should be velcro'd from there the connectors (if you will) fromt he two side panels are velcro'd into place. Basically lift up this panel, unstick and stick according to the size you want it. Sorry for the poor explanation but hope this helped
    TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

That pannel is on the back of the vest, and dont forget to tie up the loops once your finished otherwise it will all come undone!
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

If its one of the new versions I think the shoulder straps are tied seperately to the waist/cumberbund straps, just a heads up

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crotmate Find out more about crotmate
        Working...
        X