Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest Holsters?

Hello peeps,

I'm pretty new to airsoft, and am slowly building up my loadout - a bit of a mishmash of ACU and good old green.

I was wondering if anyone wears their pistol on their chest? I quite like that look, and it seems more practical and secure than a leg holster.

Re: Chest Holsters?

I do. It's all about personal preference. I prefer the chest mounted holster because it allows for very quick transition from rifle to pistol if you've got a sling.

Comment

I like it on the chest but it depends on what holster you have i had a templar molle holster and i had to hold it still if i ran as it was flapping around like god knows what! And yes it was fitted correctly serpa holsters seem to be the most secure option im yet to try one but ive got the molle base for it just need to get the acctual holster for it
      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWT View Post
        ... i had to hold it still if i ran as it was flapping around like god knows what! And yes it was fitted correctly
        That's what I'm worried about... I would only choose this option if it was secure, so I'll check out those Serpas mate, cheers

Comment

I've just swapped from a (Viper) Drop Leg holster, to a Serpa holster, which I've attached to the chest of my MOLLE rig. I've got my first skirmish with it coming up on Wednesday night. Just wearing it, it feels as natural to draw from the chest as it does from the thigh, and it won't wobble around as much.
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Ive got a glock 17 in a serpa on the molle platform right at the top centre of my plate carrier.

I can break into a full sprint with no issues whatsoever.

Id recommend the serpa setup myself, cant say for any others though as I,ve not used them

Comment

serpa on the chest every time...superb......... & if you set your sling up so you can just let go of your rifle & it drops cleanly to your side you can have your pistol on target in about a second.........makes me grin every time i do it (& im old & fat lol)

Comment

I've got a SIG Sauer P226 on a Blackhawk serpa chest holster and when swapping from rifle to pistol I can quickly swap just by tossing my rifle to the side and drawing the pistol very quickly. One point slings are fantastic for this method in my opinion. Did some very fast switching between my T56-1 and my P226 at the last game I was at just because of how easy it is.

Comment

I was using a Molle Blackhawk holster a few weeks ago attached to my chest via zip ties, was really sturdy and easy to draw saves money until you get one of them 45 degree molle panels.

Comment

i modifide mu umerex waist holster so it could be attached to my tac vest for my g18, worked a treat, especially now i have an IMI defence retention holster for my seconed g18.
                    make for a very swift change over from primary to dual wield glocks haha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alex4 Find out more about alex4
                    Working...
                    X