Lightweight Rig ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightweight Rig ideas?

Hey guys im planning to sort a lightweight loadout for the summer, less bulk and such

Im going for nothing special i already have; camo trousers, black t-shirt, Shemagh etc.

Just need a nice light setup to hold my mags and other doohickies, preferably in black any ideas? Budget is no more than £70 otherwise the gf will throw a fit over my 'responsible spending'

Thanks,

Re: Lightweight Rig ideas?

A viper special forces vest is quite light and cheap.

Comment

If you want to go REALLY light, buy a Viper molle belt, then buy a couple of mag pouches, a utility pouch etc, and your good to go. Cheap and very light, I use this rig in the summer but with a Warrior Belt and pouches (more expensive).
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

iv got a tactical tailor mini mav i use for really hot weather use, there about £30 but youl need pouches on top of that. its small and does the job, and wont fall apart on you

Comment

Chest rig or battle belt with suspenders & you're good to go.

Comment

Im going for a cheap and cheerful Viper setup. Chest Harness + pouches and maybe a belt and drop leg when i feel like carrying a lot. will do me for anything,

Thanks for helping out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IamLukifer Luke Find out more about IamLukifer
            Working...
            X