M4 Gadgets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Gadgets?

im currently in the process of purchasing a Jing Gong M4 and was wondering what cool gadgets i can get for it? i do mainly woodland sites so was wondering a good sight maybe?

ive also seen a dboys 2500 drum mag for them ?

any websites would be nice. also what prices are things i should be looking at
    Originally posted by dan
    Chuck Norris once shot a plane down by pointing at it and shouting bang.

Re: M4 Gadgets?

Originally posted by majordrunk View Post
    im currently in the process of purchasing a Jing Gong M4 and was wondering what cool gadgets i can get for it? i do mainly woodland sites so was wondering a good sight maybe?

ive also seen a dboys 2500 drum mag for them ?

any websites would be nice. also what prices are things i should be looking at
    Zero one forms, not aloud to link to any other seller websites

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

:p ok scrap that bit but any advice on whats a good price to pay for things and what things i should buy? :D
      Originally posted by dan

Comment

Dont buy a drum mag, youl loose a lot of respect as many players look on a drum mag in an M4 as either cheap or, and i hate saying the phrase, N00bish.

an M203 always looks good, or maybe an Eotech or Acog. It all depends on how much RIS you have
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

haha no worrys. as my work mate has just pointed out the drum mag looks like and i quote her " a pair on mans knackers "

how much would you say to spend? i dont want the super all singin all dancing one but dont want a crap one if you know what i mean?
          Originally posted by dan

Comment

is this the woodland at cerberus by anychance:D
            an ACOG would be good there.
            ask shadowcaptain. he has loads of sights and scopes so hell be able to give you good feedback as hes at the woodland every weekend:D

Comment

airsoft commandos is the one i go to. its near ferry bridge powerstation? you ever been?

also ill look out for shadowcaptain on here then see what advice i can get.
              Originally posted by dan

Comment

Depends what sorta' capacity you're looking at using your M4 in really, but airsoft is 90% looks after all!

If it's a regular M4, I would just slap an ACOG (one of the magnifying types) on and leave it be. I would save the money personally and wait to see if you want/need to improve or fix the innards first.
                Does not speak moron.

Comment

mags mate, stock up on mags! mid caps FTW! I wish someone told me to buy mids when I started! they feed flawlessly, and dont rattle when you run.

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=22738

its this one i am getting.

yeah like you said i am mainly after it for looks anyways lol

where can i get some good mid caps from? i dont like high cap as winding them annoys me haha.

if you cant link due to super strict rules PM is fine lol
                    Originally posted by dan

Comment

Well... How about this... I'll start from the front.

M4A1 QD Silencer.
                      Larue RIS front end
                      some sort of RIS mounted M203
                      Off-set mount, on right hand side RIS (if right handed) - holding an Aimpoint 3 x magnifier
                      Aimpoint
                      Readymag
                      SPR/ G27/ HK416 pistol grip
                      M4 Cheekpiece

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

ha thanks gaffa now how much would all that set me back
                        Originally posted by dan

Comment

go with what you like the look of, theres no point in us saying get this coz its cool when you dont like it
                          Originally posted by Teddykiller
                          I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

thing is im not too sure what i think " looks cool " as i thought a drum mag looked good till i was quickly corrected about them lol!

plus i havent a clue how much to spend as prices ive noticed varie alot
                            Originally posted by dan

Comment

dont talk to me unless you REALLY like to abuse your wallet...

if you do then.. well send me a message
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

majordrunk Find out more about majordrunk
                              Working...
                              X