Italian Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Loadout

Just looking for something different for a loadout and have managed to get a full set of Italian vegetato camo, I already have my Beretta M92f pistol and as far as I know there does not seem to be an Airsoft version of any of the Beretta AR assault rifles (please PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong as I would sell my mother to get hold of one!). Other assault rifles the Italian military seem to use are a bit easier to come by, G36's, HK416's, M4's etc
    Is there any other advise regarding vest, patches, beret's etc that anybody could give?

See below the kind of thing I would like....the uniform obviously, not the attractive Italian solidier!! :D

Cheers,

Brian.

Re: Italian Loadout

SF uses Eagle and LBT kit

try using an OD or Khaki CIRAS or an LBT6094 with an m4 and a Mich2000 for a modern afghan look

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't want her in the uniform either!

Comment

The FNC is the closest thing to the Beretta AR series. With a little cosmetics you could make one into an AR.

Defcon5 makes everything you could want in Vegetato (never mind the ugly guy in the pic):

This is a classic Vegetato pic from the web:

Comment

No way you can get an AR or SC as a RIF. Here in Italy there are a couple of self-built custom ones by a true amateur.

Let me know what's the unit you're interested to, and I'll give you all the info you need to recreate the loadout.
          The young lady in the pic is a paratrooper of the "Folgore" airborne division.

Comment

Thanks guys, the FNC is not a million miles away from the AR, so I'll carry on with some hot Google action and reseach the units a bit more and see what the availabilty is like for patches and cap badges etc.

Comment

don`t forget the white flag lol !
              sigpic
              Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Petrol Punk View Post
                  Thanks guys, the FNC is not a million miles away from the AR, so I'll carry on with some hot Google action and reseach the units a bit more and see what the availabilty is like for patches and cap badges etc.
                  For all you needs about the loadout, PX Prato (Google it) is a good online shop. The owner is a personal friend of mine and I can guaranteed about his service.

don`t forget the white flag lol !
                  Petrol Punk, if you need this item as well, I can send you a lot of white fabric coming from the many knickers I got as souvenirs from many british birds I met when I used to live in UK.
                  Please, don't joke about this "white flag" thing because another italian paratrooper has come back in a coffin from the Stan just yesterday.

Comment

What does a white flag and a dead Italian have to do with each other ?

Oh so you don`t want a ww2 load out ? lol

Fun and games man take it on the chin people in the forces serve so that we have the freedom to make jokes even ones in bad taste.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Staffy View Post
                      Petrol Punk, if you need this item as well, I can send you a lot of white fabric coming from the many knickers I got as souvenirs from many british birds I met when I used to live in UK.
                      Do you need some ice Konassure? cause you just got burned!

Comment

Why did I get burned because the Italian lover boy came over here and shagged some slags?

What`s new ? does he not know that we use Italians to find out what girls arent worth dating lol

My mum is not english but if any of your mum`s are he just said he could have their pants lol
                        sigpic

Comment

There was an Airsoft Beretta Ar70' but it's gonna require the sale of your Mother and Father, if you can find one.
                          The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Awright pals, I'm sorry for the bad joke about the brit birds (lovely creatures TBH), but the white flag joke sounds always offensive to me. It's like all the italians are pointed as cowards, and anyone have studied a bit of history know this isn't the case...
                            From the Roman Empire to the TF 141 in A-stan, passing thru' the Arditi in the WW1 and the scuba commandos that sunk the Valiant in the Alexandria harbor, or the "Folgore" paratroopers at Alamein that surrendered to Monty only after they got 90% of casualties and keep on fighting with no ammo or water, just with petrol bottles and their bare hands against the Sherman tanks...

BTW despite I'm 100% italian, I got a thing for the UK.
                            I lived and worked a few years in London, and still come regularly for my big passions: scooter rallies, northern soul do's, and football (proud Hammers fan)...
                            Even in the airsoft i use UKSF gear only (many Zeroin and UKAZ members know me very well).
                            All the best.

Comment

hi been running a ww11 italian paratrooper outfit for a couple of years now just to be different good luck with your search

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Petrol Punk Find out more about Petrol Punk
                              Working...
                              X