Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Protection

Hi,
    I'm thinking of starting skirmishing very soon and i wanted to what would be good face protection. i have a mask but as i wear glasses its not very comfortable.

Anyone know of good face protection which allows you to wear your specs underneath?:D

Thanks... Lee

Re: Face Protection

'PRO Goggle' will git over my glasses as the lens sits a little way off the face, either Mauri or ACM should work.

I personally wear contact lens when i play, as glasses are somthing else to steam up - which is the bain of my Airsofting life!
    Armoury: G&P Sentry l CA M15 CQB l CA M15 SOCOM l G&G Combat Machine l Dboy KAC PDW l A&K ACR (Masada) l TM 1911 MEU l TM USP AEP l Cyma Glock 18C AEP

Comment

I'd recommend a Marui Pro mask as thats what I use but I dont know if they'd be good with specs so I'd go with a paintball mask of some description. They usually have tonnes of room
      SAVE OUR SPORT
      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

i also switch to contact lenses,coz its impossible to prevent the glasses steaming up...tomorrow im having my right eye lazered...ouch
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I use an S6 gas mask with the lens's replaced with mesh.......but I also switch to contacts!! I find a months supply of daily disposables lasts me about 3 months cos I only wear them for airsoft and going out on the raz!! Worth the money my friend!!
          Custom TM G3/MP5SD lovechild!!
          Galaxy MP7
          Warrior L96
          M4 machine pistol (Soon to be complete!!)

Comment

Well i also have contacts but have gone of them recently haven't worn them in about 2 months.

Thanks for the Replies lads!

I do not know if i will be going to an airsoft site or not as i think the closest one to me is about 2 and a half hours away.

Comment

so if you guys are wearing contacts does that mean you can wear shooting glasses like ESS ice 2.4s?

Comment

If you're wearing contacts you can wear anything someone without glasses can.

(And you can wear ESS glasses without contacts, I use the inserts )

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                  so if you guys are wearing contacts does that mean you can wear shooting glasses like ESS ice 2.4s?
                  i wear mesh goggles
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

METALHEADxxLEE Find out more about METALHEADxxLEE
                  Working...
                  X