Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best mesh goggles

Hello
    i was just wondering what the best mesh goggles would be and about how much they cost, i would like ones with a decent rating and/or review, my max prics is 30-40 ideally

thanks
    Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Re: Best mesh goggles

you should contact jagillham when he gets back from the weekender,he can get you the best mesh googles for about £30
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

ok mate thanks will do

Comment

Ive ordered a pair of bitter end mesh goggles from the states which should be here shortly. You only need to google them to see how popular they are. Ive gone for the wiley frames which was £70 but you can choose cheaper ones.

Comment

whats it like using the mesh then? ive heard if people are using crappy/bio bb's then there is a risk the mesh will shattered the shots and debris will fall in to your sight???
          sigpic
          9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

im also wondering that too, my mum questions if it is good for your eyes seeing only through little holes?, but the holeson the bitterend mesh goggles seem really small so not much debris would get through, and that has never happened to me :S

Comment

the mesh I use has larger holes than BE's mesh and I've never had anything through it.

Comment

i use the bitter end mesh goggles and glasses they are fine.no problem with debris or looking through the mesh.well worth the money and can be fairly cheap depending on the frames you want also if you order more than 3 pairs you get a a $5 a pair discount which as i was ordering for the team was great.

Comment

been using bitter end goggles since i started playing back in january, no problems with shattered BBs, i chose the cheaper ones and the frames have held up fine even with several shots to the goggles
                  Originally posted by fijitstiks
                  they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                  Originally posted by N3ADS
                  Is this you talking from experience ?..
                  Originally posted by fijitstiks
                  i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

I always consider that the fragmentation risk with goggles is more than offset against the risk when people with glasses have to look down and remove to wipe the fog off.

Comment

Hmm i was just thinking if i wore the mesh then maybe just a normal pair of sunglasses underneath? so an bbs that do shatter through would be stopped by the sunglasses, just a thought

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Archuth View Post
                        Hmm i was just thinking if i wore the mesh then maybe just a normal pair of sunglasses underneath? so an bbs that do shatter through would be stopped by the sunglasses, just a thought

thanks
                        that does defeat the idea of mesh goggles

if you are going to do that, just wear tinted safety specs/goggles.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

oh yeh lol good point, but i would just feel safer with more protection Lol, or i could have a pair of safety specs under as they do not steam as much, arghhh im not making sense... again nevermind thanks for he help again people ill sort something out myself xD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Archuth Find out more about Archuth
                          Working...
                          X