Vegetato Vs Multicam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetato Vs Multicam

Vegetato Vs Multicam which is your favourite, then if you could answer 1 and 2 dont care if you do or dont just wanted you guys/girls opinion.

1/looks cooler

2/more effective

Thanks.
    Vegetato
    50.00%
    Multicam
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: Vegetato Vs Multicam

I personally prefer multicam due to its adaptability but on the other hand Vegetato is more suitable to woodland. But in terms of looks i think multicam wins by a long shot. Overall i think multicam is more effective compared to Vegetato.
    Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

Cheers ryan thanks for the detailed response, I think getting multicam is a lot easier. Thanks keep them coming guys.

Comment

Looks cooler: Vegetato

More effective: difficult to say as Ive never seen either of them in person, but Id say vegetato, seeing as multicam isnt designed for british woodland.

Not to mention multicam is SO overused at the minute. Nice to see something different

Comment

multicam + vegetato= multiland
          but i call it multitato

Comment

I prefer Vegetato because of its suitability to Woodland sites and that's where I skirmish most.
            "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

Vegetato as said is more suitable for woodland,less used and cheaper to buy at the moment.
              It is in BDU format so the trousers and shirt have loads of pockets,velcro and flaps(),it is made by Germans for the Italians...
              When I've played I've only seen myself wearing it and a lot of people enquire as to what it is and where to get it...
              My m8 has gone Vegetato now,it is a nice looking cammo...

Comment

I'm quite bias as all I own is Vegetato for woodland, and just wear black for CQB, but i do think it's cool looking as I'm the only person who wears it at my site I think, so nice to be a bit unique. I find it very effective too in UK woodland even though not designed for it.

Just to stray off a little bit, can you get hold of Vegetato Alpini (The winter mountain pattern) in this country?

Comment

Thanks everybody. Vegetato may be the way forward then, better concelment and what not. Also it seems more exclusive for the likes of multicam and dpm.

Comment

I personally prefer the look of Camogrom (Helikon's multicam pattern), Vegetato isnt really my thing but that said I would be lying if I said that multi-cam is more appropriate for the British woodland. So in my opinion Camogrom or multicam looks cooler but Vegetato is deffienatly more suitable.
                    sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

I dont think either will be effective if your running around a two tone green gun...

Comment

Originally posted by koolance View Post
                        I dont think either will be effective if your running around a two tone green gun...
                        Nice, thanks for sharing?

Comment

I pretty sure theres a thing called ghillie wrap and scrim scarfs.

Comment

Originally posted by StealthyAirsoft View Post
                            I pretty sure theres a thing called ghillie wrap and scrim scarfs.
                            Exactly most people I see down GZ use a scrim net or something to cover the two-tone colours while playing.

Comment

And it's quite effective :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X