Desert tiger stripe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Desert tiger stripe?

Mine are Bulle ones and they've not really faded at all. Not like my Bulle nyco Marpat which after its first wash ended up as faded as a three year old set of Bulle I have.
    They are made of thin material tho but then they are a desert camo, it's to be expected that they're lighter than their woodland counterparts.

Comment

I have china ones and they came with shoddy colours. They look like they have been faded but they are not, its just terrible colouring.

I'm sure Bulle Propper and Tru-spec all do Dezzie tigers. I'd do Tru-spec because the normal set of tiger stripes I have are fantastic.
      SAVE OUR SPORT
      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

As mentioned earlier AVOID the Bulle ones, utter tosh.

Comment

Well I have the bulle set and they've been very good so far, although agreed on the fading!
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

The tru-spec green TS is better quality, IMHO than the tru-spec dezzie TS. Both however are many times better than the Bulle TS.
            Current Armoury
            ---------------

Systema M4A1
            VFC Scar L
            Galaxy MP5K
            ICS MP5 A2
            AA SA80
            DBOYS M4 CASV
            JG G36
            KSC M945
            TM M92F Biohazard

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
              Well I have the bulle set and they've been very good so far, although agreed on the fading!
              ha ha thats my old set, they faded quite quickly. My team used to wear dessies, and they wrecked most of their stuff which was Bulle.

Comment

well I guess I'll have to be getting some Tru-Spec ;D!
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

013753 I am Owen Find out more about 013753
                Working...
                X