Fallout 3 combat armour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 3 combat armour

Hey guy's this is my 1st thread but anyway and iv'e being doing airsoft for a while now, but anyway i was wondering if anyone here is a big fallout fan, and if anyone has attempted to make the combat armour out of it or even better the power armour. Or if anyone has any idea how i would go about it or any ideas feel free to post cheers.

link for combat armour:
    http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ranger_Battle_Armor

and for power armour:
    http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/T-4x_Power_Armor

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/T-51b_Power_Armor
    "I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. " - Corporal Josh Ray Person U.S Marine's 1st Recon Battallion 2nd Platoon

Re: Fallout 3 combat armour

You could do somthing like this for the power armour...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlLY0y2kt6k&NR=1

If you actually wanted a skirmishable loadout though, you might be better off with somthing a little less armoured. I only played the game for about a day before it pissed me off so I don't know that much about charicters and what have you but you could always do a decent 'survivor' kit, a beat-up tac vest, some kind of hooded smock or coverall, combats of some type and a creepy russian gas mask to finish it? Then just roll in the mud and you're good to go.

Comment

hmm sounds intersting
      "I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. " - Corporal Josh Ray Person U.S Marine's 1st Recon Battallion 2nd Platoon

Comment

Well it's not an outfit, but I did encounter a life-size Brother

:P

Would be cool if they made the armour wearable..

Comment

yeh it would be awesome there must be someway to make it fibre glass molds or something

Comment

Actually making power armor isnt too dificult with the right tools and supplies. I dont know the specifics but if you fish around on a warhammer forum, you'll find the information you'd need for large scale gear like that...

Paladins of Steel are awsome...

But Id be quite interested in making some normal combat armor, which resembles colonial marine amor from Aliens come to think of it.... Making that would to be honest, but much the same principal as power armor, but easier... That said, a wastelander loadout would be pretty kickass.. I totally agree with dirty torn clothes, a scratched up AK (because everone knows they will survive a nuclear blast) and some roughed up mis matched tac gear... wouldnt be too hard to get at all. not sure about a gas mask. I might give it a go if i get some money in a few months, if I still love fallout as much then.

Comment

colonial marine amor from Aliens you can buy full sets of that armour from http://www.spatcave.com/mojarm.htm and the wasteland outfit i could do cause ive got an ak thats pretty worn and u just dont wash your OD's and ive got a polak gasmask that pretty cool only thing is that i wear glasses and cant with that and its really hot when wearing it. But paladin armour would kick ass so would a weapon from it like the laser rifle which im sure someone could make with some mod's. And it does say that fallout combat armour is like the colonial marine armour i think either one would be pretty awesome or some 40k armour

Comment

no one has metioned the halo battle suits ?? they would be class

Comment

true so would the ODST armour but i think halo is a bit over done you know just think how many ppl would do it if there was armour i also think the starship troopers armour would be sweet

Comment

okay an elite armour then haha :P
                    anything with powered armour im into atm

Comment

well then it has to be fallout or starship troopers(the tv serias) or some 40k space marines

Comment

Starship Troopers armour would be amazing, as well as a vault suit with 13 on the back, from the original!
                        Current Armoury
                        TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Comment

fallout three armours cool but I think you would look a right twat at your site lol
                          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                            fallout three armours cool but I think you would look a right twat at your site lol
                            yeh but it would be cool it one side was brotherhood and the other raiders or that and a valut 13 jumpsuit would be sweet but would could u have with it and also sime weapons from fallout would be sweet and i found and u can get full starship troopers kit here http://www.propstore.com/product-Mob...ry-Costume.htm bit pricey tho

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

vadid A scientific experiment gone horribly wrong Find out more about vadid
                            Working...
                            X