Best vest/rig to hold G36 mags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best vest/rig to hold G36 mags?

Ok so, at the moment I have a Viper Assault Vest, which is great, but unfortunately it isnt good for holding G36 Mags. I ONLY use the TM G36 50rd Mags, because I like the look of having the fake bullets showing through, can't stand the just plain see through plastic mids and highs.

Therein lies the dilemma. I am too fussy to change the mags, because I like the fake rounds too much.. but the vest only has 6 pouches (they'll take two M4 mags each), so thats only 300 rounds, hardly enough for a game as I'm quite trigger happy and the G36 isn't good enough to make every shot count! Even if I lock together three more mags and put them in the gun thats still only 450rds.

So, my question is, what is the best vest out there that is still comfortable and not too large and cumbersome, but will allow me to take enough G36 mags (maybe up to 15!)? And how much does it cost brand new?

And for the record.. M4 magwell adapters should be killed. with. fire.
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Re: Best vest/rig to hold G36 mags?

M4 mag adapter is and should be the only way. No vest will hold g36 mags, you'd have to buy like molle pouches and get ak mag pouches or something

Comment

Im sorry, but you deserve to be shot for that comment, as practical as the adaptor is, it looks bloody disgusting and i found the mags dont fit all that well! :P

Generally you'll find that any pouch that will fit two M4 mags will fit a G36, and a triple with fit two G36 mags, as i showed you with my R.I.C.A.S mate. I think personally you should buy a new Molle rig as they are alot more practical for what you want, and you could use it under your ghillie as well
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Mmm Aeviv I think it will be triple pouches.
        Cos the viper ones are double and they ALMOST hold two.

And to the guy who posted before you.

M4 magwell adapters should be killed. with. FIRE!!!
        Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

I had the same issues my Viper vest holds one mag per pocket (tight as well) meaning I could only carry 300 rounds looked at getting the Trip pouches as it seemed the best option, but now decided it is cheaper to flog the low caps and buy hi's

and yes G36 look awfull with M4 Magwells

Comment

plce mag pouches will fit two mags comfortably.

Since they are designed for 3 m4 mags, i'm assuming any 3 mag pouch will work too.

Comment

Alice webbing?
              You'll fit two mags in pouch and you can pick it up pretty cheaply on ebay.

Comment

Look on the Bay of E's German site and also try using google with a .de extension.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M4_Lover View Post
                  M4 mag adapter is and should be the only way. No vest will hold g36 mags, you'd have to buy like molle pouches and get ak mag pouches or something
                  one of my vests holds double g36 mags, and dont get an m4 mag adapter, they're ugly as sin

Comment

they fit in my PLCE ammo pouch
                    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

ermm german or spanish issued rigs?

Comment

You could try the TT Ammo vest, its quite pricey at £130 but it has 4x double G36 mag pouches + others, has plenty of molle attachment points and an internal pistol holster.
                        You could also go for the drop leg multi mag pouch which has 2x large mag pouches and costs £42.50
                        cant post a link but if you type in the name im sure youll find it!

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys!

Looks like I'll be saving up now not only to buy a vest (haven't decided exactly which one yet - so many suggestions!), but also all the Tm G36 mags I'm gonna need! £20 for a 50rd mag.. haha

Comment

i use 2X AK on my molle vest they work well but it hold 1 mag 2 is a bit of a squeze

Comment

Originally posted by waltzinblack View Post
                              Thanks for all the help guys!

Looks like I'll be saving up now not only to buy a vest (haven't decided exactly which one yet - so many suggestions!), but also all the Tm G36 mags I'm gonna need! £20 for a 50rd mag.. haha
                              use the star expendable mags £20odd for 5 30rds mags

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TS_Welshy Find out more about TS_Welshy
                              Working...
                              X