Mag pouches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag pouches

Looking to get a black double mag pouch in black for wearing with a NYPD loadout, well I say loadout, just navy blue BDU's and a NYPD t-shirt, maybe a simple black plate carrier at some point. Figured it would be a easy load out for pistol only days or zombie themed games etc.

Seen these Fobus ones which look pretty good but does anyone know if they take TM SIG 226 mags as not sure if they are same dimensions and don't want them to be too loose or too small.

Thanks

Re: Mag pouches

There is a specific version available for sigs, so just make sure to search it out wherever you're buying from.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Thanks dude, I did think that SIG poucj would fit, was gonna post the link to the site the rules here don't allow posting other traders even when it comes to using a link as a query. which I can understand but frustrating none the less!

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
        There is a specific version available for sigs, so just make sure to search it out wherever you're buying from.

100% correct, I just tried my P226 mag in an 6900 fobus and there to small, the 6900 is for glock mags.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostWolf View Post
          100% correct, I just tried my P226 mag in an 6900 fobus and there to small, the 6900 is for glock mags.
          Just looking at said website I cant mention (rolls eyes) and there is a SIG version of the 6900

My query was more about airsoft mags being the same size as real steel mags and fitting securely in this fobus mag pouch. No probs with molle pouches but as this is a plastic pouch there is no give like nylon.

If it doesn't fit I can send it back...shame same website doesn't do black grenade pouchs for my BFGs, just tan and OD for warrior kit...might ask though!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wyattwolf Been airsofting since 2010... Find out more about wyattwolf
          Working...
          X