Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What company?

Hey all... again sorry :D

As I said in another thread I am thinking about getting a G36C for a first gun after the winter but there are at least 4 models from different people? These include:

H&K
    TM
    Ares
    JG

The TM one seems to be the most expensive at £210 new and the Ares the cheapest at £170 - the rest about the middle. Is buying the TM at £210 a good price for a good gun? I heard the Ares has higher FPS but is the quality cheaper than the TM?

Also I can only seem to see an under-barrel grenade launcher for the G36C by Ares, would that fit the TM and others if I bought them?

Any pointers are a big help!

Re: What company?

just a notice, the jg one is about 105-110 new :S that would be the cheapest by far, i havent owned one but have heard it is a great starter gun
    Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Comment

JG then upgrade it/buy more mags/gear/scopes with saved cash. Ace little gun even out of the box.
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 7 September, 2009, 14:47.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

TM will be plastic I would have thought. You pay for the name with TM, yeah they are great an all but most guns aren't worth the extra.

Agree with the JG sentiment, they come with TBB and M100 springs as standard I believe? Which means out the box it's skirmishable, and by all accounts JG are solid these days.
        Trader Feedback:-t0astie

Comment

Originally posted by t0astie View Post
          TM will be plastic I would have thought. You pay for the name with TM, yeah they are great an all but most guns aren't worth the extra.

Agree with the JG sentiment, they come with TBB and M100 springs as standard I believe? Which means out the box it's skirmishable, and by all accounts JG are solid these days.
          The gun is plastic either way, for that reason you should look nowhere else but to TM, you will pay twice as much as a clone but after some metal bushings you will get 10x the logitivity from it. Just my 2c.

Comment

Originally posted by t0astie View Post

real G36's are all polymer resin. so in this case TM is accurate in that respect

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Alot of votes going for the JG company there I see.

Im just worried about shelling out the cash for a gun that isnt well built, but if people are saying theres not much in it between them and TM. I dont want to pay stupid money but I dont mind paying a bit extra for quality kit thats going to last.

However, if you all say that a JG would be good buy then I can live with that

Comment

The JG G36c is pretty much the best value for money RIF you can buy, seen some new for £72!!

If you can speak to a site techy, get a M100 spring in there and will be a great little runner.

Most people get into upgrades at some point, in which case it's as easy to upgrade as the TM any day.

You could always buy 2 and duel wield :D!!

Comment

How heavy is the g36c? Also sorry but im a newbie... what does RIF mean? :D

Comment

you missed out CA, which is the best, but unsurprisingly the most expensive, already fires stock at 328ish.

Comment

Realistic Imitation Firearm. The G36C is around 3 kgs

Comment

RIF = Realistic Imitation Firearm.... or airsoft gun :D

The G36c is a nice weight, being mainly plastic it's not a mission to carry, but it certainly don't feel like a kids toy.

I did a fair bit of work on my mates G36c, and very nearly got one myself after. With the folding stock it is a good size for any situation.

Comment

BTW when people say "plastic" do not be put off at all, the JG build is damn solid and the stock had naff all wobble etc in the folding action and locks back extremely well. You really can not go wrong with the JG G36

Comment

The real thing is "plastic" :D

Comment

Indeed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bandeen Find out more about Bandeen
                              Working...
                              X