Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How have you kitted out your G36

Hey guys,

Just interested to see how other people have upgraded their JG G36 ( can be the C, K or E variation (unless there are more I dont know about!) ).

I was thinking of the G36K, with the C top rail and short scope, with a few hi-cap mags clipped together and an under barrel launcher... eitehr that or ditch the launcher for a 3000/5000 round magazine... im a tad trigger happy :D

So what you got people

Re: How have you kitted out your G36

I would say only give it a drum mag if your going to do it justice, get a heavier barrel, bi pod foregrip and take up support gunning, use it as an MG36. As although the MG36 is not really any less a support gun that an M249, people see a G36 and are all too quick to brand those using a box mag a trigger happy newb.
    I have also got a separate kit for my G36, using iron sights and an AG36 grenade launcher, which is use in a grenadier/ rifleman role. If your going to run a G36 with a launcher, buy a proper AG36, as M203s look crap
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

ill find my camera
      trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

I'm going to add a silencer and an G&P Aimpoint with the 2X front lense onto My G36c. All it needs really, I don't like fore grips as the gun short enough to just hold the mag housing and they get caught in my gear when I drop it to grab my pistol.

Eventually I would like what you see in My sig, but I'm waiting for the new Classic Army G36k's to come out
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Im selling my JG G36c but its know a JG/TM SL9 Check it out mate... http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...434#post192434

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bandeen Find out more about Bandeen
          Working...
          X