X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Two tone sniper

what sp spring gives 400 fps as it doesnt state on zeroone

thanks
    Anyone else on here play at unreal airsoft?

Comment

Check in the single action tech section on the forum.

Comment

ah k cheers, i will probably just put a 120sp spring in it when i can get the funds together

thanks

Comment

Right, i dont think i can get he vsr 10 as it costs a fair bit, and i have no idea how to change he spring or anything, would someone on here be able to do it for me if i gave them a fee of say 10 pounds or something?

thanks

Comment

or buy the a&k druganov svd as i have for under 100quid absolutley brilliant gun, 450fps out the box very accurate and uses aeg springs which can be changed easily in under 5mins using one allen key.
            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Oh yeh that does like quite nice, i was going to get one of those but the scopes are darn costy and cant find rails for it :S

Comment

russmilitary do a svd tiger mount (genuine) for 30quid that will take any 1inch body scope
                m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

willl that fit the airsoft version?

Comment

i would think so as a genuine posp russian sight will fit, but i would contact them first and make sure its for the svd mounting rail and not the ak as there different

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Archuth Find out more about Archuth
                    Working...
                    X