advise and idea's on backpack loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advise and idea's on backpack loadout

hey guys, iv been in need of changing my load out for a while and have recently been thinking of running a load out with a rucksack, iv tried my plate carrier and a uk 45L assault/3day pack but it just has to high a profile..its a lump haha...
    does anyone one else use a rucksack with there rig?

I play alot of woodland and like to carry all i need for the day with me so i miss nothing with trips back to the safe zone, you know water, food, tools, wet gear stuff like that, i dont need to take the kitchen sink just want to carry more that i comfortable carry in pouches. any ideas, iv been thinking of using a low profile chest rig for mags, and a small(ish) rucksack for everything else.

anyone got any ideas, pic, advise, or anything while i look around for gear...i like to try and keep my load outs as real as possible but im not obsessed with realism.

cheers guys

Re: advise and idea's on backpack loadout

Camelbak do a smallish dual purpose Pack with built in 3 litre Water Bladder but can't remember name of it..Coyote or something iirc.

Comment

HAWG or Motherlode after a quick Google LOL

Comment

cheers dude the hawg one looks good...i mean the motherload looks good but they didnt just give it a cool name that things HUGE haha

Comment

They do a Mule and Talon J too....best have a good look around on FleaBay, pricey Kit but superb.

Comment

Motherlode would probably be too big. I use the WAS Crusader pack for work, which is roughly the same size & that's too big for a skirmish. Would be more suited for milsim or if you're staying out over night...
            Originally posted by The Laughing Man
            Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HEXAS 25, male Find out more about HEXAS
            Working...
            X