Flecktarn Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flecktarn Vest

Having real trouble finding any to be honest.
    Ive found the usual South African ones for around £20ish but i looked on flecktarn and there is this.
    http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/fltav1nx.html
    Looks really good but its a little bit pricey but im guessing the quality is going to be second to none,

Anyone else know of a place to get them or have any comments on the one on the flecktarn site.

Thanks

Re: Flecktarn Vest

if its a RICAS vest your after thats the only one ive come across. the flecktarn RICAS is really high quality, as for the price its not all to bad considering that the warrior RICAS is £134.99.
    as far as different vest styles go i think Tasmanian Tiger make a modular vest in flecktarn but i could be wrong, and they really aren't cheap the bases are about £60 with no pouches.

my trader rating > http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10461

Comment

Hey. I got one of these off a certain chinasoft site, for about the same price in the end. Believe me, its a good deal. Showing no signs of wear and tear after about 8 months of hard skirmishing, and the pattern hasn't faded. Apart from the other vests on the site you mentioned, I cant find any others, so this is probably your best bet if your after flecktarn.

Comment

cheers mate, Yea i don't see why there isnt more on the market, Im going but the hydration pack for the back also.

Is it pretty flexable as ive tried on a few before and they are really ridgid. But i suspose after some wear its all good.

Comment

Oh, I forgot to mention this; the vest is basically just a template vest made krylon, so its 'designed' for m16 mags. Its got elastic around the pouches to keep them tight, so you have to take that off before it fits G36 mags, but it does, pretty snugly.

Comment

Take it out as in remove it or cut it out?

Comment

Cut. Hardly noticeable though, and in reality doesn't impair the pouch's use

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cayuse Playing since June 2007 Find out more about Cayuse
              Working...
              X